*!@ Cruisin the coast comin up whos in???@!*

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
I'm going with some peeps off this site on Friday the 10th and Saturday the 11th. Last weekend is usually the best.

Mustang_Racer

Established Member
Since my office is on the beach, I will be in the area everyday, working. :( However i did manage to get te 9th,10th,11th,and 12th off. So look for one of the white/blue stripe GT500's and honk or wave or race me to get my attention. My gt500 says "got 500" on the car tag.

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
I have off wed 8, thurs 9, fri 10th, i have to be back saturday night for work. So far im planning on tiniting the taillights, 3rd brake light, spraying the wheels flat black to match the car, intake tube, possibly the charger valve covers would be nice too and if i get enough time the door jambs engine bay and trunk.

RyansQuick6

HIV Negative since 1980!!
Established Member
I'm offshore out of Theodore, AL and coming in next wednesday, but i HAVE to go to lafayette to fix my brakes from when I got rear ended a month ago. Seems when the exhaust tube bent, it crushed my metal line to my right rear, locking it up. I figured it out on the drive form laffayette to AL, not a pretty sight.

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
I may go out there friday or saturday but i didnt get to do anything i wanted to the car. O well.

Users who are viewing this thread