*!@ Cruisin the coast comin up whos in???@!*

Blue OVal Forev

I should be around Friday after work and then again on saturday after work. Will also go out to the track to see what action there is going on out there.-

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
I saw your car on I-10 east today while I was investigating a crash. That thing is LOUD!:rockon:

I was in a rush dam people just stop to look at the wreck. Its loud when i get on it not too bad normally. Its a catless bassani H and bassani mufflers with turndowns. I never got a new over axle pipes after the sra swap and i dont think i will lol.:rockon:

What night is everyone going to gulfport dragway? I havent been banging gears i dont want to break another input shaft, im getting tired of pulling the tranny. Ill get a 26 spline when my spec 2+ goes out. Then its time for axles.

Mustang_Racer

Established Member
I was in a rush dam people just stop to look at the wreck. Its loud when i get on it not too bad normally. Its a catless bassani H and bassani mufflers with turndowns. I never got a new over axle pipes after the sra swap and i dont think i will lol.:rockon:

What night is everyone going to gulfport dragway? I havent been banging gears i dont want to break another input shaft, im getting tired of pulling the tranny. Ill get a 26 spline when my spec 2+ goes out. Then its time for axles.

Actually, a bunch of us are going to the track tonight (wed night) and the track opens friday and sat at 4pm also)

Users who are viewing this thread