Cruising... The Living Thread

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Here's a 10 min vid of this past Sunday with 15 of us.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfkvfzT7wEU&feature=player_embedded"]‪MDdrive2.avi‬‏ - YouTube[/nomedia]

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Oh, there's a participant limit? Didn't ever think about that. Well if you can fit me that would be great. If it fills up fast, don't sweat it. I appreciate the consideration.

:beer:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Yeah, Ken our cruise director has kept it tight at 15 participants so it doesn't get out of hand. He was getting 40+ showing up. He had to go undergroud, I guess.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
I can understand that. Well shoot, plug me in with the other 25 that missed out so I can have some people that get out there and drive their cars.

Curious... how many times have you all gotten out there this season?

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Can you induct me into that club? I want to trade in my membership.:lol1:

There is now one for the 14th. If you can make it, let me know. I thought of you immediately and asked if you could join. I guess I have to let the original 'Crash Test Dummies' reply before the open spots are open. Stay tuned.

Also, any of you MACA guys rolling up to the Mega Bimmerfest Saturday at Ripkin Stadium? I registered, but don't know a single M Coupe owner yet, much less signed up on any other Bimmer boards to see who's going.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Surprised there are no MACA here at Apple Ford's Mustang Show. Came up to look at trucks and found the show. Some nice Boss, GT500, etc.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Surprised there are no MACA here at Apple Ford's Mustang Show. Came up to look at trucks and found the show. Some nice Boss, GT500, etc.

Surprised? Thats becoming the norm nowadays.

There is now one for the 14th. If you can make it, let me know. I thought of you immediately and asked if you could join. I guess I have to let the original 'Crash Test Dummies' reply before the open spots are open. Stay tuned.

If you can fit me in that would be great. Let me know...

I planned on going up to the AM carshow. Just going for the 2.5 hr drive. I didn't register so I don't plan on being up there all day.

But that whole thing is my backup plan if there are no spots available in your cruise.

Last edited:

Mike@HBH

Established Member
gonna take a break from polishing my cat back and go out cruisin for a while. dont know were to yet, just gonna hop in the car and go.

Users who are viewing this thread