Cruizin Concepts A++++ in my book``

jamescb77

Established Member
I ordered a set of 17" cobra reps in black on monday pretty late in the day. I talked to greg and told him that i really needed these wheels by firday. He told me he would do his best to get them shipped out that day. Well he came threw on his word and they showed up at about 12 today. That is less than 48 hours after i ordered them. I must say i am overly impressed with the service and the wheels.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
lol at this new member "repping" that place.

jamescb77

Established Member
yes i read that thread also. Just because i am a new member doesn't mean i wasn't provided with good service. I should have pics up today fo the new tires and wheels mounted and ill get them on the car this weekend. Sorry i haven't owned my cobra for years like a lot of people on here.

jamescb77

Established Member
i just want to say that this thread is in no way meant to bash or fight the other thread. I was simply given good service and haven't seen any positives on the vendor on here. Which is why i posted my thread.

jamescb77

Established Member
here is a quick pic from me going to pick them up. They look pretty good
IMAG0005.jpg

9secondko

9secondko
Established Member
here is a quick pic from me going to pick them up. They look pretty good
IMAG0005.jpg

If you bought them new for CC, why are the tires so dirty?

Do they not sell clean products?

Or did you just mount old tires on the wheels?

No one is saying that the company doesn't ship the products it sells. The guy DOES want to make money after all.

The problem is the principals by which he operates plainly suck.

He kept digging the ditch deeper every time he posted. On top of that, he felt the need to PM every person who posted on the thread when the issue was finally resolved. although I doubt he did anything for the guy whose photos he stole for the time they were bringing in sales for him.

although we can't know your intent, the timing of your post is more than conspicuous.

Last edited:

jamescb77

Established Member
I have no intent and the tires and wheels are completely new. However i did roll them across a dirt parking lot and had them in the back of the truck. for the drive home. They really aren't that dirty that is just a quick pic from my cell phone.

This is got nothing to do with the pictures he may or may not have used. I am simply just giving my review of a vendor. They shipped within 3 hours to get me my product by when i needed it. that is the sole intent of this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread