Crystal Cove Exotic Car Show

rpalmer

What's the hurry?
Established Member
Geez, why'd he have to ruin what would have been a truly GREAT video by laying down that stupid music track?

-RP​

MAXX RS4

Established Member
Too many of those people were bouncing off the limiters and missing their shifts! :nonono:

ripnroar46

Established Member
Damn I like that vid! You get to hear what a lot of sweet cars driving not just sitting still in pics! The Carerra GT truely sounds amazing, I personally liked the sound better then all those cars.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I was in So Cal and Vegas for the last two weeks and went to the Crystal Cove meet last Saturday. There were some AMAZING cars up there. TONS of money rolling around. It was awesome...I took some pics and video, so when I get them uploaded, I'll post.

sstrayer

BlueGT // BOOSTFIEND
Established Member
I met up with some of the Saleen Club of America Members last January to check it out. Waking up at 4:30am wasn't too fun but I can't complain about parking. Very good times.

Rest of the pics from that day here: http://www.bluegt.com/crystalcove

You can also check out HDinMotion, they have some HD videos from the shows there:
http://www.hdinmotion.com/local_links.php?catid=7

Shaun

06.jpg

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
What did that kid say? I couldnt hear him cause of that annoying music. The Carrera Gt and the Ford Gt sounded the best IMO. When that little red and white car rolled by I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
where is crystal cove and when are these meets? i HAVE to go!! :banana:

agreed. loved the modena with the black wheels!! i MUST see a mclaren F1 in person before i die! :bowdown:

Last edited:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
svt4stv said:

they do it on sat mornings - i think most cars get there early but not as early as donut derelicts

it is in a shopping center parking lot on pch about halfway between corona del mar and laguna beach

TORNATIC!!

Established Member
VERTIBLEMENACE said:
they do it on sat mornings - i think most cars get there early but not as early as donut derelicts

it is in a shopping center parking lot on pch about halfway between corona del mar and laguna beach

I use to live in So. Cal for almost 11 years and I really miss it :(

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
svt4stv said:

The shitty part is that they start at like 7am, so you have to get up early as shit.

Since I'm not from Cali, I don't remember exactly how we got there, but I know PCH was involved. It is the Crystal Cove Promenade.

I found this on google...Crystal Cove is 3 miles south of MacArthur on PCH in Newport Beach

Users who are viewing this thread