Ctc 09'

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
those are the good days if you know where to be. ;-)

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
Looking at going for the last saturday and sunday

I'll let you know from past experiences Sunday is DEAD! Everybody heads out on Sunday and there is really little activity. Saturday seems to be the peak. I will be going daily from Wednesday to Saturday! I'm hoping to get my Stang painted beforehand but I doubt that'll happen. So if you see a LX vert looking a lil needy....thats me!!

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
I will try to make it. I have never been before so you guys will need to direct me where to go. Would like to meet up with some guys from La. (Baton Rouge area) and cruise down there togther

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
2pm on Friday til around midnight on Saturday night...it's bumper to bumper cars over here... Bring a lawn chair and a cooler... It's gonna be a long, GREAT weekend!!

stangit00

Established Member
I will try to make it. I have never been before so you guys will need to direct me where to go. Would like to meet up with some guys from La. (Baton Rouge area) and cruise down there togther

2pm on Friday til around midnight on Saturday night...it's bumper to bumper cars over here... Bring a lawn chair and a cooler... It's gonna be a long, GREAT weekend!!

I'll be heading down friday at some point if you wanna cruise down then. Gonna try to round up a couple other guys to cruise down then as well.

Josh, are you gonna be out and about on Fri? I'll give you a call when I get back from offshore on the 5th, and we'll try to figure out whats going on when.

95!Vette!

Established Member
Will be watching LSU football, if my brother comes down we will go with his leginfeltor C6 Z06:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread