Ctc 09'

Lawman

Established Member
Thanks TY, Jerry, Charles, CJ & family, Charles' friend, and that yellow Corvette guy for making the day a blast. As usual, the drive up was lots of fun.
Next year, I will have the Ranchero GT ready, however, I think I might have to leave about 45 minutes earlier because I'm not going to drive it that fast.
(I'm going to need someone to drive the Saleen.)

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
I had a great time too. I can't wait for next year! Oscar, after you left we almost got into a fight with a couple of tapout boys ay Hooters lol. Here's a vid of some of the pics I took near the mall...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF628wA7Ssc"]YouTube - A great time cruisin the coast in '09[/ame]

jnaquin4

Established Member
I had a great time in Biloxi. The rain that was on and off kind of sucked but it was nice besides that. They had some bad ass burnouts on beach road Saturday night. Dead Eye, I never see you around the Westbank, but I did see you drive by on the beach Saturday night and man you have one bad ass ride.:rockon: I can't wait until next year.

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
I had a great time in Biloxi. The rain that was on and off kind of sucked but it was nice besides that. They had some bad ass burnouts on beach road Saturday night. Dead Eye, I never see you around the Westbank, but I did see you drive by on the beach Saturday night and man you have one bad ass ride.:rockon: I can't wait until next year.

Yeah, I might drive my car about 1k-1.5k miles a year.

Users who are viewing this thread