Custom Flames

ScaryGT

Established Member
Originally posted by SVTDarin
It's too much.

It was my first time experimenting with them. I was just curious what others thought.

Did anyone watch Monster Garage the other day? The Jet Powered Celica that they called Hellica was painted by a guy from KillerPaint.com. Go over and check out this guys paint job (flame jobs)... his work is top notch... I didn't think I could actually afford to have him do it, so I tried to duplicate some of his color schemes.

It was fun creating it... wonder how hard an air brush is to use? :D

hj16

Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW - You want in at MSC??? Because you know you want to race me:D Signups are going on in the Midwest forum.

Last edited:

Grant

Established Member
I dont like his work that much. Too much going on for me, takes away from the flow of the car IMO.

ScaryGT

Established Member
Originally posted by Ford4me
Looks like a photo shop job

You were joking, correct? It is a photoshop job... I just wanted to experiment with some flames.

ScaryGT

Established Member
Originally posted by hj16
:lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW - You want in at MSC??? Because you know you want to race me:D Signups are going on in the Midwest forum.

So now you want some of this! I'll see what I can do to accommodate you! :kaboom:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by ScaryGT
It was my first time experimenting with them. I was just curious what others thought.

Did anyone watch Monster Garage the other day? The Jet Powered Celica that they called Hellica was painted by a guy from KillerPaint.com. Go over and check out this guys paint job (flame jobs)... his work is top notch... I didn't think I could actually afford to have him do it, so I tried to duplicate some of his color schemes.

It was fun creating it... wonder how hard an air brush is to use? :D
Yeah that Celica was cool especially when it caught on fire!!

hj16

Established Member
So now you want some of this! I'll see what I can do to accommodate you! :kaboom:
If I remember correctly, I always wanted a piece. After all, you're just another blown GT...........yeah, I said it:burn:

ScaryGT

Established Member
If I remember correctly, I always wanted a piece. After all, you're just another blown GT...........yeah, I said it:burn:

Let's race for our cars! See you there buddy!

Ralph

MINI_ME

Established Member
the flames stick out a bit much for my style, but everyone has diffrent tastes, do whatever makes you happy:beer:

ScaryGT

Established Member
Why would I want a GT:shrug:

Because it is nicer than your Cobra! :coolman: Well, after I win your Cobra I will sell it and dump the money back into my GT. :thumbsup:

hj16

Established Member
Because it is nicer than your Cobra! :coolman: Well, after I win your Cobra I will sell it and dump the money back into my GT. :thumbsup:
Okay, but when I win (which I will) Ill burn your car to the ground in your front lawn. Think of it as a present:D

Users who are viewing this thread