Custom Flames

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
Unforunately it looks as though you spent some time on that, remember just because you spent alot of time on something doesn't make it hot. If I were you start from a different angle maybe from the side. I like ghost flame better than the old fashion red/yellow/orange over back. Do some searches on the net you'll find way more info and picture there. Your base color is good if your really interested in actually doing it.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Originally posted by brad65ford
Unforunately it looks as though you spent some time on that, remember just because you spent alot of time on something doesn't make it hot.

HAHA....HOT.... no pun intended I bet.:D

ScaryGT

Established Member
Ok guys I agree that the photoshop job that I did sucks! It took me less than a half an hour... and I kind of posted it as a joke.

If you have some pictures of black stangs with flames please attach them, I'd love to see them. I'm still not sure if anyone can beat the ones that are on "Killerpaint.com".... his flames are awesome! :D

Alright, start attaching some pics!!!!!!

Scary

PS: HJ16......... just keep on talking :coolman:

ScaryGT

Established Member
Originally posted by VenomousSVT
Man that guy aint got crap on me i got this fool on lock down!!

I like those! Who did them for ya? :-D

lightning89mg

Established Member
I would pay thousands for those flames.. let me know who did them for you, I am ready to buy! lol, that is great! HAHA:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread