FOR SALE: Custom made 1 or 1. Tubbed, Caged, Supercharged, Cut-to-fit Hood, Side-pipes, and much more

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
NO PAYPAL/VENMO

SOLD.

I only accept Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Cash App. For any one you has neither of those and is also looking to get the same buyer protection as PayPal, I can send you an invoice via Square to your email and your can pay with an credit/debit card of your choice. I ask that you add 4% for processing fees since they've increased processing fees lately. Thanks.

-Ray

This would be an 86' SVO since the headlights are flush and I completely forgot to add that it's an SVO for sale to the title.

This is a completely custom made diecast Welly 1:18 scale model that comes stock as a Welly SVO model that usually sells for around $85 on eBay. I also have the extremely rare Welly 1986 Mustang GT. It's new in box and extremely hard to find, If you're a serious buyer, shoot me a PM and we can talk prices. I had 2 other ones last year I sold on eBay that sold almost as quickly as I placed them for auction and sold for $220 and I believe I got $200 on BIN as I didn't really know the market and wish I marked it up higher.

Anyways, onto the SVO, all the customizations look as if there are all done professionally. The braided fuel lines with the blue and red ends look as if someone took a real car and just shrunk it down. The car has Sparco seats and you can read the Sparco label on the 03/04 Cobra seats that are installed on the car. It's truly a one-off carl.

I adjusted the price a bit lower and will negotiate with you, but i'm not willing to move too much on price considering this is 1 of 1 and models like GMP and 1 or 1000 or 1 of 500, this is a much rarer model to acquire.

SVO-01.jpg

SVO-02.jpg

SVO-2.jpg

SVO-3.jpg

SVO-4.jpg

SVO-5.jpg

SVO-6.jpg

SVO-7.jpg

SVO-8.jpg

Last edited:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Do you have a list?
Sure, I can do that for you. Let me finish packaging a 1:18 scale model a member on here just bought from just recently.

Do you want just the a list of the Fords I have, or most everything? I actually have about twice as many GTOs, and many Pontiacs. Everything else are cars like Chevelles, Nova, 68 Charger, a handful of 32' Fords in different styles, and a bunch of Mopars. I also have the twin engine Hurst Olds that's AWD as well. I believe there were a few different ones made by Highway 61 for some reason and this version is considered the the best one. I used to know why, but I completely forgot.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Probably just mostly Fords. I'm more curious of what you have than anything. I'm always on the hunt though.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
This SVO is sold. Also the Mel Burns, Tasca Ford, GMP New York SSP, Shelby Collectibles 67 GT500 Eleanor cars have been sold.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I'll make a deal for anyone who wants to buy the John Wick Highway 61 model along with a Maisto Ford GT/2020 GT500 or both Maisto models.

Users who are viewing this thread