Custom Spark Plug Covers

MiamiSnake

Established Member
I was looking at a thread with a lot of 03-04 Cobra engine shots and noticed lots of them had custom spark plug covers but I have no idea where these people are buying them. I have searched and have gone on some a few vendor sites with no luck. Anyone know where to buy some?

TRBO VNM

Most aren't made anymore. Fore was making them and then stopped. Ford racing has a couple styles.

Lately one other place started making some but they come with a price tag. Search billet pro shops on here or FB. Pretty sure that is who is making a set. I recommend buying them direct.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The Ford GT covers are a routine choice now, and a good one. Or you can powder coat your stock covers for a custom look.

fastlane65

Starting lots of projects
Established Member
Just a word of warning before you drop a bundle on a set of covers - they are taller than the stock covers. If you ever install an aftermarket throttle body / plenum you'll probably need to grind on the passenger side cover. No one will be able to see what you did, but it is emotionally painful when the grinder first hits that $200 cover. I had to cut a really big notch for my Dragon setup.

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
Just a word of warning before you drop a bundle on a set of covers - they are taller than the stock covers. If you ever install an aftermarket throttle body / plenum you'll probably need to grind on the passenger side cover. No one will be able to see what you did, but it is emotionally painful when the grinder first hits that $200 cover. I had to cut a really big notch for my Dragon setup.

Yeah that's for sure no bueno! I'd probably have to have someone do it for me. Don't think I'd be able to stick a grinder to those.

Ratchet

Established Member
If you have after market blower they should fit no problem. Mine did, with room to spare. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread