D/S Loop @ XMP 10/04

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Going to be at XMP on 10/04 for my Drive Shaft Loop.

LACR Busted my behind for it a bit :bash: But i dont mind getting it just in case & its a good safety issue to bring up.

Imagine the Drive Shaft breaking apart on ur run down the 1320' :eek: :nono:

169.00 installed & it will be welded vs bolted on :beer: Think Eric said it will connect to my sub frames as well so hope that it helps out in the stiffness :D

FYI For those who dont have it.... :bored: ur time will come sooner or later. Im sure P. can testify to how LACR is & Toooo bad that Chris isnt around to testify for it either :(

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
i dunno the rules but do u need a ds loop w/ a carbon fiber driveshaft? i thought the whole thing just disintegrated rather than catapult you. :shrug:

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
I'm just busting his balls, Allan...he's spending money like Bill Gates on that car...:lol1:

Must be nice to be rich :p

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by L.B.
I'm just busting his balls, Allan...he's spending money like Bill Gates on that car...:lol1:

:lol: no kidding. he's probably pimping at night or something to supplement his income. ;-)

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
that'll work. sounds like some extra fab stuff on the sides plus you don't have to remove the driveshaft to install it. nice. i'm calling him right now too... ;-)

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
spoke to larry, waiting to hear what he says. i asked for the mm irs bushings and the steeda diff bushings too. i think those are only 40 each. anything to help stop the hop!

that's a good question. they want the loop w/in the 1st 6" of the ujoint (i think) so it must not break near the back. :shrug:

stang99

My HRC cost $40 installed (by me). I drilled holes everywhere that I could. SOme of them fit the DS. The rest make the car lighter.

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Originally posted by L.B.

I agree. P Moody is far out spending me! I can't even cast a shadow on has financial expenditures. :coolman:

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
*********ALERT*********ALERT*********

Tetge is making his run on the Cali Forums!!!!!!!

*********ALERT*********ALERT**********

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
how fast are they requiring a DS Loop??? I went to bakersfield Friday night and got kicked out for not having a cut-off switch. Then I talked my way back in :)

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by Road Racin'
how fast are they requiring a DS Loop??? I went to bakersfield Friday night and got kicked out for not having a cut-off switch. Then I talked my way back in :)
I think I'd be in same boat...no cut-off...

So is the S/C done, Trevor?

What is the HP/TQ?

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods

Cam,
Trevor doesnt like to share :nonono: :p Trevor send me a PM on the HP & TQ :beer:
He doesn't like to share with the Cobra guys you mean...:bash:

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Hey now it's not that I don't like to share. I only like to share accurate info... I think an 18 second car needs a cutoff switch if the battery is in the trunk. THis is what bothers me: The cut off switch turns off the battery. This will not turn off the car. The alternator still supplies the power. Sooo, whats the point of a cutoff switch??? Stupid tech inspectors.

And oh yeah, the car went 118.4mph through the 1/4 on radials :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread