D/S Loop @ XMP 10/04

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Screw closer to, I would say more then. The car picked up over 150hp to the wheels on a mustang dyno... To only call it fast is an insult! It's past fast, past plaid to ridiculous.

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by Road Racin'
Something in your throat Cam??? Need P Moody to give you the HineyLick maneuver :p
Hey I'm not sure what P Moddy being your "hero" involves....some kind of secret code word or something :dw:

But I'll leave the hineylicking to you two guys :lol1:

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
C.A.K.

Originally posted by Road Racin'
Screw closer to, I would say more then. The car picked up over 150hp to the wheels on a mustang dyno... To only call it fast is an insult! It's past fast, past plaid to ridiculous.
:eek: :beer: :burnout:

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
I'll let you know when I get the car back again. I just dropped it off again for more tuning and work. Plus, I'm waiting on Motortrend to shoot it... Should be anytime! :)

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Note to self:
Make sure to mod the hell out of the car so im not a victim :nono:

Second note to self:
Some of these guys won't have to open the trunk to make me their bitch...:dw:

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
If I can get my hands on the car I'll swing by for the DS loop install. I want to hang too... By the way, weren't we supposed to have a GT3-athon????

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Open your trunk...:nonono: :nonono: I took you for a remote bottle opener kinda guy. :p Common Bill G., I know you can spring for it!

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Well, on a race car it would but on a street car you would also have to deal with the alt. wiring and I don't think 1) most shops wire it that way(not sure) and 2) the rules don't require you to have that specifically hooked up. Maybe I should just double-sided sticky tape a switch to the tail light. Could work. I once read about a guy who made a roll cage out of pvc, almost got through tech.

stang99

Hey! LACR is the best run strip that I have run recently in SoCal. Paved pits. Domestics run separate from rice. Lots of room to stage and it's flat and level with a view of the track as you approach the front. It's an NHRA strip and they play it that way. They are actually very mellow as long as you don't mess with them. And, the track is flat and not bumpy; no weeds growing out of it. When they prep it as well as they are capable of, my car bogs coming off the line. Sal's will be prepped that well.
They have rules that they enforce and, they run more cars through LACR every year than at any other strip in the USA, and, prob the world. The only defect with all of this is that they are located in the Mojave Desert. Doesn't rain much in the desert, so many, many Weds/Fri grudge nights and a lot of Sat/Sun big events. The really big name cars don't come to LACR but it is very active and they get the cars staged and down the strip very efficiently.
I ran LACR/Fontana/Carlsbad/Famoso. That's the basis of my comparison. C-Bad was great last Saturday but I had three times there out of four where it was sub-standard. Fontana is way crowded as they let 500 cars in before they close it off. Famoso may be a good strip when it is prepped. But, it is in the middle of nowhere and does not run all the time. I wanna hit Sac on a perfect day, but, that is a turkey shoot when you live in SoCAl.

stang99

PModdg may have been sandbagging. I was giving him secret tips about two weeks ago and now he is running 12.5's and shifting pretty good too. Doing burnouts with lots of smoke. His car doesn't look too good since it has these big dents in it, but, who cares when there are speed parts to be added?

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
I don't know. I think the 2.90 pulley is perfect. It balances good boost with less over-spinning. I think the 2.80 really heats things up and brings top-end inefficiency. Who knows what I'll do?

stang99

They saw your nitrous lines at LACR. And then you trolled the pits at C-Bad purging your system (pretty cool). I did not see any nitrous on Juan's car, but, lets not give him any ideas.

stang99

LACR is cool if you are a regular. But they watch you. They never tech me now since they recognise me, but, they always ask if I have changed anything since my last visit. No matter what, I always say no. They know that I am lying, but, my car is safe and I am not a squirrel. So, unless I go 11's, I am cool there.

Last edited by a moderator:

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Well, I hope they don't start busting my balls. I plan on living in the 12s, and I don't wanna drive 90+ miles just to watch you guys have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread