D/S Loop @ XMP 10/04

maoun

Established Member
i'm game :)

but seriously, guys....i wanna find out what's up with XMP.... i hear good stuff about them......

they're not out at the races is what bothers me....i like to have my mechanic with me, u know?

jonas

Established Member
I didnt see a single racecar at xmp. most of em are heavily tricked out street cars so I dont think they race and if they do not much. I think it has alot to do with their clientelle. its alisa viejo. im sure they get alot of money people. they havesome crazy rides like s351's but definately no or few grassroots racers like b & d or x2c. I never heard of xmp until juan and david told me about em.

Juan can correct me on this. He's in good with eric

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
damn george, sorry to hear about the issues you had. it sounds like the ball got dropped and if you let eric know i'm sure he'll at the very least get you that refund. i haven't been asked to pay for anything up front yet so... :shrug:

re: xmp racers, don't forget pmoddy and sonicvenum. ;-)

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Allan, what are you doing up at this time of the day?

Edit-

We need to plan the trip down to XMP. Meeting place in the valley?

Krispy Kreme? 7-11? Someplace with coffee, a Starbucks....

Caffeine, mmmmm. Unless it puts Dave in the ozone:D

Last edited:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
Allan, what are you doing up at this time of the day?

Edit-

We need to plan the trip down to XMP. Meeting place in the valley?

Krispy Kreme? 7-11? Someplace with coffee, a Starbucks....

Caffeine, mmmmm. Unless it puts Dave in the ozone:D

Hey John, Well last time from C-bad on the 5fwy im not that far from the connection. 118f & 5fwy.

My main exit is sepulveda blvd on the 118f...u got my cell# ;-)

Well George let me bust some truth to ya & hope it doesnt hurt. B&D should of done the A Piller right from the beginning & u would not be in this situation. XMP well i'll talk to Eric about that cause i dont want my name stained by any means :nono: I'll get ya the answer George....moneys not down the drain.

As for Racers... they got their racers & didnt know that i wasnt considered a die hard 1/4 track junkie :rolleyes: BTW 98 Cobra Sonic Blue All Motor will beat ya George :shrug: too bad his in Florida now....

Wow a new day & sun shall shine on.....see things clear now :D

maoun

Established Member
no, i meant the guys at XMP themselves....like, it's nice for me to see brian from B&D actually racing with me....ya hear?

but, from what these guys are saying, they specialize more in street cars....which is freakin dope

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by maoun
no, i meant the guys at XMP themselves....like, it's nice for me to see brian from B&D actually racing with me....ya hear?

but, from what these guys are saying, they specialize more in street cars....which is freakin dope

:shrug: Well i dont think Brian will race with just any one customer who comes off the street....if u know what i mean.

XMP is a Show Off facility......Unlike B&D which is for the track.

2 different styles ;-)

Plus XMP is nearing the deadline for Sema. 1 Mach1 & 1 GT to be displayed for FORD & mod list go up to 180,000.00.

So really cant say that they are in the same Avenue.

maoun

Established Member
damn, i wanna see those cars....i've been hearing you guys talk about them...will they be there on sat?

yeah, definitely seems like different boats

m.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by maoun
damn, i wanna see those cars....i've been hearing you guys talk about them...will they be there on sat?

yeah, definitely seems like different boats

m.

Boat...yeah i guess the road can lead ya to 2 seperate boats :p

:beer: :beer:

Ive been taking pic's of the car every time i go...unless the car is at the Paint Shop it will be there for us to see ;-)

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
damn skippy! :thumbsup: actually i was waiting for a callback and i still see george, adam, and john posting at almost 3am. now them's hardcore! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread