*** D-Y-N-O DAY MAY 7th 2005 ***

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
WEll you know how the bike came up on all of you, this was after you all left fred meyers and chuck and I were a little behind so we caught up by playin with the bike

rick

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
03KabayoAHAS said:
Count me in, this is Jason with the silver 03. Should be ordering my flasher this week. Rick-what would u recommend?

Its either going to be SCT or Predator. Its all up to you, I have a predator, if I had the money I would go with the SCT Pro Racer Package....best thing to do is buy a used Predator that has been returned to STOCK - for the money anyways.....

rick

C Weil

Established Member
Don't know how much of a beast it'll be yet, but it should do alright. I'm taking it to the dyno Friday/Saturday...hopefully.

As far as tuning goes, I'm running a PMS, so any time I ever want to make any modification, I can, and all tuning is done directly on the dyno via the handheld or a laptop.

mustangmaniac4l

Grand Poobah SVT Poster
Established Member
C Weil said:
Don't know how much of a beast it'll be yet, but it should do alright. I'm taking it to the dyno Friday/Saturday...hopefully.

As far as tuning goes, I'm running a PMS, so any time I ever want to make any modification, I can, and all tuning is done directly on the dyno via the handheld or a laptop.

I have the PMS as well. Haven't used it yet but I'm going to need it after the pulley install. I'm not too familiar w/ it so maybe you can help me out? Show me the basics. I stole this from someone else (paid for it but it was cheap). I bought mine from a guy that waited for this thing forever. In the process of waiting he decided to go w/ the FAST system. Sold this to me for $875 shipped to my door when I was in Hawaii!!! That's a steal! :bowdown:

Rob

C Weil

Established Member
Yeah, that'd be no problem. The PMS isn't too difficult to use once you get used to it, though I'm definitely not used to it...but I'll have to be soon! I'll be tuning with it this Wednesday (hopefully). You don't see too many Modular cars with a PMS system, it seems like it's mostly fox's that have them.

Hey, quick question- do you have the InterACQ 3.0 software?!

Last edited:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Alright all, its about time to make sure that you are going to be there, please let me know if you arent....

rick

mustangmaniac4l

Grand Poobah SVT Poster
Established Member
C Weil said:
Yeah, that'd be no problem. The PMS isn't too difficult to use once you get used to it, though I'm definitely not used to it...but I'll have to be soon! I'll be tuning with it this Wednesday (hopefully). You don't see too many Modular cars with a PMS system, it seems like it's mostly fox's that have them.

Hey, quick question- do you have the InterACQ 3.0 software?!

No, I don't. That's only if you're going to be using a laptop hooked up to your car I believe? Correct me if I'm wrong. :shrug:

Rob

C Weil

Established Member
Alright, definitely in.

I don't want to jinx anything, as I'm going to the dyno Wednesday, buuuuut the car started up, and sounds...healthy.

C Weil

Established Member
Yep! Double dynoing this week, I guess. 1PM, tomorrow, Fame.

I was up until 5:30 this morning, with work at 8. Fell asleep, and it's 10:12...motherf&%k! Gotta go!

Killa B

My head hurts
Established Member
I'll be there with my '98 Cobra

Oh and thanks Mean Saleen for taking a pic of my car at the Bickford show
(picture 10 I believe), Totally made my day when I saw it.

Users who are viewing this thread