Da callout is back: Cyote and STI go at it

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Shows what happens when a Mustang has HP but no sticky tires against an AWD car.

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
304awhp...thats relatively stock no?

maybe it was the angles but that car look kinda gutted...think i saw a cage

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
holy crap so a relatively stock STI vs intake/boss manifold/tune...unknown exhaust mods but at 445rwhp betting full exhaust cant hang..?! where those rolls too? didnt hear a honk

Swine

Established Member
That Sti gets pulled by a stock SRT8 later in the vid. Don't think that outcome is a good representation of both cars

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
445RWHP with a boss IM and a Bama tune ? more like 400-410. While the dig race is obviously going to be a murder, from a roll. That mustang should of demolished the STi let alone a 5.0 with 445 to the wheels. Nice races though!

HandBanana

Established Member
holy crap so a relatively stock STI vs intake/boss manifold/tune...unknown exhaust mods but at 445rwhp betting full exhaust cant hang..?! where those rolls too? didnt hear a honk

HAHAHA, awww he's crying! :cryying:

Sucks to find out your 5.0 isn't God doesn't it?

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
HAHAHA, awww he's crying! :cryying:

Sucks to find out your 5.0 isn't God doesn't it?

Ahhhh yes, leave it up to you to shit on yet another thread with your worthless input

incase your having interpretation issues reading my posts...I was educating myself on the STI

you picked up all that other bs all on your own cause you seem to have a sore spot on your anus for 5.0

Users who are viewing this thread