dad freaks in m3

89boostingirl

Established Member
[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Some-dads-first-reactions_186641.htm]Some dad's first reactions on M3 Turbo- Video[/ame]

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
I wish I had a video when I had to drive my father home, from work, when I had my 98 procharged cobra and ran into a buddy of mine while driving down the interstate. So of course we raced considering he had a mustang as well and at 100 my dad had a smile because it was exciting for him but at 140 he was starting to freak out. He had a Roadrunner back in his 20s but at 50 he hadn't been that fast in what...30 years. Was too funny.

93_408_LX

Established Member
Sick video, dads always think they have been in fast cars because their buddy back in the day had some "fast" muscle car. Yet, the car was usually going high 13s as we know now haha...

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
What a pussy. That guy would never make it out on a road course full throttle.

The guy would be screaming to go back to the pits on the first lap.

Guido 04

Banned
it's amazing how people get mad when the same thing is posted twice, yet 54 people feel the need to tell you one after the other. :)

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
it's amazing how people get mad when the same thing is posted twice, yet 54 people feel the need to tell you one after the other. :)

+100000
Seriously, not everyone spends every moment of their day looking for stuff on the net only to POLICE others that have posted something more then once. When someone posts something on here, they do so to SHARE with us...stop this reposting shit once and for all...!

So, onto the vid that I've seen just now for the FIRST TIME (thank you very much!)..it was funny and certainly reminds me of having my ol' man riding with me.

Users who are viewing this thread