Daddy just bought me my first mustang

99mustang

Established Member
nugen said:
"Daddy bought me a new Mustang". I hated you in high school. And I'll bet you are mad at daddy because you wanted a Corvette...
well i proly would have hated you in high school also but oh well. And no i really didnt want a corvette i wanted a mustang. i am also working and paying for the insurance and ne other work that i will get done(tinted windows and such)

99mustang

Established Member
Wings65288 said:
ahahahahah, reminds of this one HS girl that lives in the same town as i. she took this white 99+ v6 mustang and put 18" chrome saleen rims on it, the whole saleen kit, and even all the decals with a tint. it's funny when she drives buy it sounds NOTHING like a saleen. oh and welcome to the site 99whitemustang, i'm not flaming just adding on to what that guy said

thanks see i want my mustang to have class. Im not going to go crazy and obnoxious with it. Its an important car to me and i want to treat it nice. :rolling:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
99mustang said:
well i proly would have hated you in high school also but oh well. And no i really didnt want a corvette i wanted a mustang. i am also working and paying for the insurance and ne other work that i will get done(tinted windows and such)

congrats on the stang.....and yeah v6,GT or Cobra ???????

orangesvtbb

Established Member
Tint windows and lower it. My 99 v6 looked like a monster truck. If you have enough money then get some cobra rims. Then your car willl be money.

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
If you're not sure about the V6 or V8...how many tail pipes do you have coming out of your back bumper? If you have one little dinky pipe, then it's a V6...if you have two "mansized" pipes, then it's a V8...

---just messing about the "mansized" thing...congrats on the new car!!

99mustang

Established Member
blk04cobra1 said:
If you're not sure about the V6 or V8...how many tail pipes do you have coming out of your back bumper? If you have one little dinky pipe, then it's a V6...if you have two "mansized" pipes, then it's a V8...

---just messing about the "mansized" thing...congrats on the new car!!
its a V6

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Just kidding about that boobs thing. However, if you feel the need to, and you're of legal age...and are hot, not ugly and or fat...you're more than welcome to show us your boobs. Ummmm, you can sit on your mustang while doing it if you'd like.

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
Welcome! I'd go trade it up for a GT, I'm sure Dad won't mind as long as he can take it out once & a while.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Congrats! Who cares if it's a V-6. At least it's stylish and it'll keep you out of trouble. If I was getting my daughter a car, it would be a V-6 Mustang or Mini for sure. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread