daily driving on 15x10 wheel? Nitto nt555r 275/60/15

j.dd1

Established Member
Just like the title says. Who daily drives on a 15 x10 wheel? I plan on doing it with a Nitto nt555r 275/60/15. Any ideas on mileage and drivability?

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
NO issue if your easy on the turns and avoid wet cold weather. Definitely not something I would daily drive. Bouncy quiet ride though.

j.dd1

Established Member
How many miles do you think I could get out of the nt555r 275/60/15? That seems like the best street/sticky tire . Any other recommendations?

weemon2k2

Established Member
I daily that exact setup. Tires aren't terrible in the rain. I've taken the highway many times when it was wet without any issues. I've heard people getting 30k miles out of the nt555r. Depends how you drive and how often you go to the track. I dead hook on the track with them when flashing the converter off of idle (4C circle D). 1.73 60', bolt on car, 402rwhp

Last edited:

j.dd1

Established Member
I daily that exact setup. Tires aren't terrible in the rain. I've taken the highway many times when it was wet without any issues. I've heard people getting 30k miles out of the nt555r. Depends how you drive and how often you go to the track. I dead hook on the track with them when flashing the converter off of idle (4C circle D). 1.73 60', bolt on car, 402rwhp

Awesome, thanks! I am just hoping to get 15k miles out of them. How many miles do you have on yours and how much tread is left?

weemon2k2

Established Member
15k miles should be an issue. I put mine on in September. Probably have 15 track passes on them and around 1500 miles. They still look new. The one thing I will say is, they don't work so well in the snow LOL (got myself into a pinch and had to pull the car out of storage to get to work).

j.dd1

Established Member
15k miles should be an issue. I put mine on in September. Probably have 15 track passes on them and around 1500 miles. They still look new. The one thing I will say is, they don't work so well in the snow LOL (got myself into a pinch and had to pull the car out of storage to get to work).

I'm hoping you meant that it "shouldn't" be an issue. lol

Users who are viewing this thread