Dallas on a Friday Night

johnny--2k

Daily Grind...
Established Member
Anything exciting to do? I've been here a little over a week, finally settled in, and I need to get out of the house! Where is a good place to go, get a tasty adult beverage or multiple, and have some fun?

Anyone wanna go out? Im bored! lol...

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Anything exciting to do? I've been here a little over a week, finally settled in, and I need to get out of the house! Where is a good place to go, get a tasty adult beverage or multiple, and have some fun?

Anyone wanna go out? Im bored! lol...

Try www.dfwmustangs.net. Lots of alcoholics over there.. Lol

johnny--2k

Daily Grind...
Established Member
haha, not an alcoholic by any means, just needed to get out of the house for a drink! Was starting to go stir crazy!

johnny--2k

Daily Grind...
Established Member
lol, good to know! Actually when I did go out friday night, I valet parked down on mckinny by lotus, walk up to the door and they wouldnt let me in with tennis shoes. I go back to get my car, and another cobra owner was there, getting his phone from his car. We started talking, he got me into lotus, spent the night drinking there and the loon and getting some grub after bar close, lunch the next day at bone daddy, and a bit of playing on the freeway saturday afternoon. All around, super nice guy, not on the site yet, but I made a new friend lol

Makes me love having my car even more!

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Subscribing...just moved to FW right by TCU...I'll be there in about a week and once I get the 2 CEL figured out on my Terminator all will be well and wouldn't mind meeting up one night...

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
The meet will be back at Coit and 190 like before, but I'm thinking maybe go across the street to the Sonic so we have places to sit and get some grub while be BS. :)

johnny--2k

Daily Grind...
Established Member
either or works for me. you starting this tonight? If so, I cant make it, but next week for sure!

Bandit5.4

Slow driver
Established Member
Sounds great! I used to go to Sonic with my buddies in Lubbock every Friday night back when I was going to TTU. I miss doing it. Great time to kick back, grab a burger, and shoot the bull. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread