Dam Hawks In My Driveway Again...... Anyone Have This Problem?

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
:D

IMG_4104.jpeg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I wish that I had your Hawk problem, Brett. LOL. Good looking Malinois. Did you bring him south from CT?

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I wish that I had your Hawk problem, Brett. LOL. Good looking Malinois. Did you bring him south from CT?
Thanx Bob. I still have my house here in CT. Been going back n fourth think im gonna sell my house there.

Im just too Far East and it rains like EVERY day in the spring into the summer its wearing on me TBH. Its being right outside the Smokey mountains that drops all that rain.

The housing market down there is still booming and houses sell in one day! I thought it was worth like $325k. Nope..... more like $500k! I owe nothing on it so I think im gonna part with it and regroup.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Where's the other house Brett?
Its in Kingsport TN Doug. Its like 10 minutes from Bristol. There really isnt much of a car scene there other than Nascar and im just not a fan.

Knoxville has a great car scene and local drag strips including a no-prep on the back side of the Knoxville track. I think I might move there maybe.

The house is really nice, dead end street, 7 minutes from the hiway, fenced, lots of trees and its a newer neighborhood with newer houses and the school system there is very good. Freaking basement is HUGE. Its a carbon copy of whats upstairs with 10 foot ceilings.

blackbolt2003

Established Member
We were shopping for a Grand Cherokee a few years ago and they had a few Trailhawks on the lot. It was the geyest package I'd ever seen. They put an emblem on the side and painted a few parts red.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
We were shopping for a Grand Cherokee a few years ago and they had a few Trailhawks on the lot. It was the geyest package I'd ever seen. They put an emblem on the side and painted a few parts red.
Ya know I didnt know dick about Trackhawks until like 3 years ago honestly. I thought they were stupid lol.

Who wants a heavy ass Grand Cherokee thats as aerodynamic as a brick! Just dumb in my mind as im always trying to make my Turbo Mustang LIGHTER!

My buddy would talk my ear off about them and I would tell him to STFU theyre gay and stupid and so are u lol. He was like just go for a ride in one A-hole..... Im like whatever.

So I really didnt even know what they looked like TBH. I only knew what the Trackhawk emblem looked like.

Well, The Trailhawk has the exact same emblem but in red and it says Trailhawk vs. Trackhawk. So I seen a Trailhawk thinking it was a Trackhawk and I called my buddy up and said I seen one of them Trackhawks today and I wanted to say how GAY they are lmao....

I described it to him and he LOL and called me an idiot which I clearly was lol and he said the Trailhawk has the same type emblem.

Well, to make a long story short I went for a test drive in one and wow was I hooked! All that weight helps it plant the tire. They hood like velcro its amazing! Ive NEVER gotten squirly with it ever!

Whoever decided to put a Supercharger on a Grand Cherokee is a freaking Genius lol.....

Users who are viewing this thread