dam i hate this but *JRS old 04 silver car for sale*

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea like the title says. It kills to do this but there have been several unfortunate issues that have come up (and one good one but "IT" will cost money too) as many of you know i also have a 03 redfire cobra which i was trying to sell. well someone desided to give it a custom pin stripping job down the passengers side. long story short i have to get rid of a car payment...so i have to sell the nicest car ive ever owned...JR's old 04 silver whippled cobra. when i bought the car it had 16,xxx miles and it only has 17,300 now. keep in mind i drove it back from Penn. to NC! so yea i havent driven it much. the car is in just as great shape as when i bought it from JR. garage kept, excellent condition blah blah, ive installed a different heat exchanger from LFP with the "cobra" logo, also swapped the stock seats for some much lighter ones. theres also a rear seat-delete kit is installed. otherwise everything else is exactly as JR sold it to me.
im just looking to get what i bought it for - $30k
feel free to call with any questions 919-538-4603
thanks guys i know you'll understand

new link to MY forsale add: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4505152#post4505152

Heres JR's old link when he was selling it.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=321225&highlight=silver+whipple

Last edited:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
So sorry to see this, Brian.

Denice just bought me another Cobra, too. Damn it. I'd have jumped back on that car in a second. It'll go quick. I had a ton of pm's on it when I was selling it.

Take care.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I have a guy at my Ford shop who just said he's looking for a silver '03/04. He wanted something a bit more stock, but I'll try to set him straight.

TRBO VNM

JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
Denice just bought me another Cobra, too.

wow, that is a shock. :poke: I bet it's Dave King's cobra to. :D He gave it away when he said someone in gettysburg bought it.

Brian, very sorry to hear, but totally understand. do you think you can sell the redfire and take a little hit on the paint work needed and still be able to get rid of that payment? It would be nice if you can do that to be able to keep the silver one.

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Brian, this sucks....there has to be some way to keep the silver car and loose the payment on the red one. You just need to scheme more...:).

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
Yep...That's the one..

Working on a street file for it at 16 lbs boost right now. Other file is for 24-25 lbs. with race gas.:rockon:

Is that Postbans old Hellion Cobra???

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
Brian, this sucks....there has to be some way to keep the silver car and loose the payment on the red one. You just need to scheme more...:).

+1

JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
Yep...That's the one..

Working on a street file for it at 16 lbs boost right now. Other file is for 24-25 lbs. with race gas.:rockon:

Race Gas Tune = Kill Yellow Solid Axle Cobra.....:burnout:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Antex said:
+1

Race Gas Tune = Kill Yellow Solid Axle Cobra.....:burnout:

It should run pretty good.

Out of respect for the reason this thread started, Brian selling his car, I'll start a thread about the new car.

Sorry for the side track, Brian.

J.R.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
We should all just ignore this thread and pretend that Brian isn't really selling that car. Maybe if we ignore him he'll have to keep it :poke:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Really sorry to see you selling Bryan.... That silver Cobra is a very well done Cobra. No luck with selling the Redfire??? Be great if you could unload that one and keep the Silver Terminator.

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
We should all just ignore this thread and pretend that Brian isn't really selling that car. Maybe if we ignore him he'll have to keep it :poke:

thats pretty funny, i actually "Laughed Out Loud" at that one.

Jr - nah its cool man, you guys can hyjack all you want, it doesnt bother me. especially when its good heart sh*t talk'n.
man i tell ya its really bothering me to have to sell this car, its a great vehicle without a doubt. after the red car got keyed i think i decided then to change prioritys for awhile. kinda like you did, you know take a break and regroup. i have a few other ventures id like to try.

thanks for the support guys :beer:
Bryan

Venimus03

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread