dam i hate this but *JRS old 04 silver car for sale*

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
93cobra#3326 said:
dam you know what i think your right, opps :loser:

See, you lied in your ad! You can't be trusted....now you'll have to keep it as punishment.

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
well guys i just got done talking to a guy over in Oklahoma who seems to be VERY interested in the car. hopefully everything works out. i say that only for monitary reasons though. my heart is screaming NO NO dont do it! while the brain is saying you have too idiot :bash:

If anyone in the MACA is interested in buying this car you better act fast im a affraid its gonna go quick

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
93cobra#3326 said:
well guys i just got done talking to a guy over in Oklahoma who seems to be VERY interested in the car. hopefully everything works out. i say that only for monitary reasons though. my heart is screaming NO NO dont do it! while the brain is saying you have too idiot :bash:

If anyone in the MACA is interested in buying this car you better act fast im a affraid its gonna go quick

Dammit man, more scheming! Buy the car from yourself, and tell the wife that you'll owe less that way!

Do something dammit! lol.

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
Dammit man, more scheming! Buy the car from yourself, and tell the wife that you'll owe less that way!

Do something dammit! lol.

unfortunately the "boss" is a little quicker than that. ive tried similar tricks with no success.

hey so how you like'n your new ride? pretty sweet?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
93cobra#3326 said:
unfortunately the "boss" is a little quicker than that. ive tried similar tricks with no success.

hey so how you like'n your new ride? pretty sweet?

Damn...try hitting her in the head with a pan a few times, that should dumbin her up some :).

As for the car...I love it. I should have gotten a coupe from the start, then there is the whole KB thing. lol. It's funny, I've only been driving this thing a couple of days, and I've already gotten more compliments on it than I ever did on the vert.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Man if you had only listed this for sale two days sooner. Everytime I see this car I want it. I wanted it when J.R.S. put it un originally but you beat me to it. GL with the sale. That is the hottest cobra on the market

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
NOXCUSES said:
Man if you had only listed this for sale two days sooner. Everytime I see this car I want it. I wanted it when J.R.S. put it un originally but you beat me to it. GL with the sale. That is the hottest cobra on the market

sooo, you can still buy it, ill let yea this time :poke:

mike (fishtail) have you posted any pics of the car? id like to see them

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
93cobra#3326 said:
sooo, you can still buy it, ill let yea this time :poke:

mike (fishtail) have you posted any pics of the car? id like to see them

I have, just not on SVTP. I figured everyone here had seen it enough times to know what it looks like :poke:.

But I can post a few if you want...they aren't that great, but they get the point across.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
LOL, alright, I'll post them here tonight.

Hey, that purestang guy is lookin' for a cobra...sell him the red one!

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Congrats Bryan. Another week of looking at this thread and I was going to buy it back...

Happy for you. Hope everything else works out great for you too. I wish you could have had more time to enjoy it. It really was a fun car, done right.

J.R.

Users who are viewing this thread