Damn Cheaters!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
Well I have been dating this girl for seven months. She has had pancreititis, had to have a feeding tube in her stomach, all this time she has been unable to have sex, which I thought was a wierd thing, because she would want to mess around just no intercourse. I stayed beside her, loved her, drove 300 miles to sleep on the hospitial floor beside of her for 3 days. Bought her a $5,000 dollar ring, which I took back because she said it was too gaudy. All this time she wouldn't take me to her church for anything. I started thinking about it and one day I just told her I was going to go and visit. Here is when it started, she broke it off saturday. Then last night while talking to her I got her to admit that she was seeing her ex at church! So all this time of oh I love you, all these trips to charleston everything, and she was still attached to him. Im just glad we didn't get married or anything..... I feel like kicking someones ass, but it is not his fault. Should I at least call him and let him know that she dated me for about a year? Or just let it go? :beer:

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Tell him, if she did it to you, she'll do it to someone else. She obviously can't stand to be alone. Oh, and one other thing, you don't have to tell him, ya'll didn't have sex, if he asks, tell him you don't kiss and tell....Now go have that celebratory BEER.... :beer:

97Stangv6

Distractions suck....
Established Member
I would tell him. So he leaves her. Then she has no one and she can suffer alone. But sadly i bet she has another other guy on the side. I swear man every woman i come aross is a slut. I really think 99% of woman are sluts.

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
I probably will tell him, this is just the vilest thing I have ever been through, because of the way I cared for her, and she did this to me.. It doesn't make me angry it just really supprises me what some people will do to you. I helped her drain her feeding tube and all kinds of nasty stuff, and still stuck right there with her... then this... some people...

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Ditch the bitch man. Chances are she relizes how good she had it with you and how much you cared and will come crawling back. Thats when you tell her to **** off cause you've moved on. I kind of know how you feel though. It sucks to think that the whole time she was with you and all those times yall spent together and all the times she said she loved you, she was interested in someone else also. What a shitty feeling. Go have some beers for all of us now and take it easy for a while.

SA SNAKE

Established Member
You need to move on. Sucks that people will lie to your face like that. Thats the hard part I can take someone saying I just don't want to be with you or something like that but why bullshit? Good Luck.

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
Tell him, cause like they said, if she did it to you, she'd do it to him, which, well, she was lol.

cenwesi

Established Member
Yep, definitely leave her alone and please when she calls tell her you are over and the trust is no longer there. For real though, can you really trust her if she was to come back into your life after you found what she did in the past??

JDStud6

Established Member
If you were dating a girl for 7 months and bought her a ring...thats your problem. All you people try to rush that these days. I will date a girl for at least 2 years before I get engaged, and be engaged for a year.

Just let it be, dont call the guy.

But if you were down here in Charleston, you should have realized there are so many hot women its not even funny. Come back and get one of them instead.

JD

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Would walk away and not waste my faucking time with her ever again...go invest your stock elsewhere....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread