Danica and the cop?

FoxFour

Peace,Love and Soul!
Established Member
I would help her into a car anyday. :shrug:

Her interview after the race was well put and classy. Well spoken, didn't blame anyone and had no problem saying she learns with every lap.

Looks like her training from IMG Media Academy is working. Remember when she would blame everybody but herself?

Her team bought the owner points so she could run in the 500 and the next five races because she is who she is, a marketable endeavor.

Last edited:

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
Lets take a look at her IRL stats:

She is the most successful woman in the history of American open-wheel racing, being the only woman to win in the IndyCar Series as well as holding the highest finish by a woman at the Indianapolis 500 of 3rd place.

Patrick holds the IRL record for most consecutive races running at the finish. As of October 2, 2011, she has completed 50 consecutive races in the running (the next highest total in the record book is 32)

When it comes to NASCAR she is doing better than a lot of rookies have in their first year.

it's amazing to me that you guys expect her to be winning already and say she cant drive because she hasn't met the hype about her that you apparently believe. There is no reason to expect much more from her than finishing races and not wrecking her car because of her own mistakes. Hell Earnhardt has been winless for YEARS and he has driven NASCAR for YEARS yet you don't hear anyone saying he can't drive and shouldn't be behind the wheel.

maybe ya'll should cut her a break and sit back and see how she does for awhile before slamming her.

Actually I don't think Dale should be driving. HE hasn't earned it. He is riding his last name that's all

Users who are viewing this thread