Danica and the cop?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
if its the same cop i saw before, maybe its because the cop was female and the crew are all male? she seems a bit of a diva, maybe she asked for a woman?
you really need to just go to bed. your brain is totally fried based on your last few posts.

cobra_neill

Established Member
Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
you really need to just go to bed. your brain is totally fried based on your last few posts.

although different, theres a few stock car series that run here that need female crew members for this reason. my ex girl's family was heavy into brisca f1 stock cars, and she wouldnt have a male help her into her car unless it was a family member.

anyways, ill finish this 500 before i will go to sleep. wouldnt be able to sleep anyway as i had some disturbing news yesterday. im just happy to have something occupying my mind.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
doesn't work that way in NASCAR LOL! women want equal rights they get them in spades in NASCAR.

although different, theres a few stock car series that run here that need female crew members for this reason. my ex girl's family was heavy into brisca f1 stock cars, and she wouldnt have a male help her into her car unless it was a family member.

anyways, ill finish this 500 before i will go to sleep. wouldnt be able to sleep anyway as i had some disturbing news yesterday. im just happy to have something occupying my mind.

cobra_neill

Established Member
Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
doesn't work that way in NASCAR LOL! women want equal rights they get them in spades in NASCAR.

good to know! one of the benefits of being her crew is getting to man handle her back into her car after she screws up next :banana:

i kid, she deserves a lot more credit than a lot of people give her. must be tough having guys hate her because shes a woman race driver, and women hate her for being hot. LOL

bleedout

Established Member
Whoa.... Ok dont get me wrong im not "hatin" on her but that chic cant drive for shit. Has anyone seen the last few races/quals that she has wrecked. Shes way over rated as a nascar driver woman or not. Period

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
so you know nothing about racing, what it takes to drive, and know nothing of her driving record yet you feel qualified to judge her, and the only thing you judge her on is because she is a woman.

she is not over rated as a nascar driver. the wrecks have not been her fault, except the one in practice and I didn't see that. she has a better over all record that a lot of the male drivers. and she will out drive you in any forum you care to pick.

in 2011 she drove in 6 races in the nationwide series she had 1 top 5 and 3 top 10s better than a lot of the men. she was the won the pole in the nationwide race this weekend, that put her ahead of ALL the men, not bad for a woman you claim can't drive. the wreck yesterday was because of her teammate who was pushing her, the wreck tonite was not her fault either.

but in your uneducated mind because she is a woman it was her fault anyway. educate yourself on her record before you open your cake hole again. you might also take a look at how other drivers that moved from open wheel to NASCAR fared their first couple of years.

Whoa.... Ok dont get me wrong im not "hatin" on her but that chic cant drive for shit. Has anyone seen the last few races/quals that she has wrecked. Shes way over rated as a nascar driver woman or not. Period

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I've watched her live blow numerous Indy 500 races.

Lets take a look at her IRL stats:

She is the most successful woman in the history of American open-wheel racing, being the only woman to win in the IndyCar Series as well as holding the highest finish by a woman at the Indianapolis 500 of 3rd place.

Patrick holds the IRL record for most consecutive races running at the finish. As of October 2, 2011, she has completed 50 consecutive races in the running (the next highest total in the record book is 32)

When it comes to NASCAR she is doing better than a lot of rookies have in their first year.

it's amazing to me that you guys expect her to be winning already and say she cant drive because she hasn't met the hype about her that you apparently believe. There is no reason to expect much more from her than finishing races and not wrecking her car because of her own mistakes. Hell Earnhardt has been winless for YEARS and he has driven NASCAR for YEARS yet you don't hear anyone saying he can't drive and shouldn't be behind the wheel.

maybe ya'll should cut her a break and sit back and see how she does for awhile before slamming her.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
really whats the effing point of this?? trying to do more complaining about cops or danica? i mean really who gives a shit....god damn pathetic!

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
I would help her into a car anyday. :shrug:

Her interview after the race was well put and classy. Well spoken, didn't blame anyone and had no problem saying she learns with every lap.

I don't think the hyper gets to her, shes been the subject of it for years. Regardless of what she drives.

Users who are viewing this thread