Dark shadow gray pics

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Such an awesome color..

Glad I'm back in a sonic blue but Wish this cobra would have worked out for me.
42689b8b7a17b2d39da9d2461edb3900.jpg
eb827acb2ed6b658da30b227621a94bb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
Would love to see some brake caliper pics with DSG cars....not sure if I should leave my 00R calipers black before I put them on or change them and match the rear calipers....

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Would love to see some brake caliper pics with DSG cars....not sure if I should leave my 00R calipers black before I put them on or change them and match the rear calipers....

I did my stock calipers black going with the all dark theme and kind of regret it honestly. Unless you're gonna do an accent color on the brembo lettering I'd probably go with the red calipers.

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
I did my stock calipers black going with the all dark theme and kind of regret it honestly. Unless you're gonna do an accent color on the brembo lettering I'd probably go with the red calipers.

Can barely see it in your pic, but looks like it kinda gets lost in there if it's black, huh?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
They’re SSR GT3’s. I think they’re made under a different name from SSR now

View attachment 1712890
View attachment 1712892

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I really like those on that car, the SVE Series 2 with gunmetal centers might be the ticket

Can barely see it in your pic, but looks like it kinda gets lost in there if it's black, huh?

I havent posed in here but ya, you really dont see em. I thought the silver Running Pony sticker between the pistons would stand out but it doesn't. Hell, you usually end up with a spoke blocking a chunk of the caliper so the black just blends away

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
I really like those on that car, the SVE Series 2 with gunmetal centers might be the ticket

I havent posed in here but ya, you really dont see em. I thought the silver Running Pony sticker between the pistons would stand out but it doesn't. Hell, you usually end up with a spoke blocking a chunk of the caliper so the black just blends away

Oh yeah! Got you mixed up with the other DSG Mach user!!!

MG0h3

Established Member
Liking those welds more and more.

Are they like 5k a set now like CCWs?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread