Datalogged Lund Tune..Look good?

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Im not a tuner but I've seen a lot of logs from people. Looks good, and looks like you have some great gas in your area. How does the car feel?

Tron84

Damn Newb
Established Member
You know, the best person to look at your Lund tune would be.... Lund.
Why not do that rather than have random people look at it that cant make adjustments for you?

Dave07

Established Member
The car runs great! Driveability is much better and there is more power everywhere.

Lund said the tune doesn't need datalogged and only to send them a datalog if there was something wrong.

Edit: I just read lund's response and they said I can datalog if I would like but not required. I guess I read his response wrong. I will send him a log and see what he says!

Last edited:

Tron84

Damn Newb
Established Member
The car runs great! Driveability is much better and there is more power everywhere.

Lund said the tune doesn't need datalogged and only to send them a datalog if there was something wrong.

Edit: I just read lund's response and they said I can datalog if I would like but not required. I guess I read his response wrong. I will send him a log and see what he says!

Sounds good!
I did the same thing when I was NA.
Car ran great but I just wanted him to review a log to make sure it was safe and what he expected. We ended up making some tweaks that made it run even better!

13GT5.0

Established Member
Lund tunes kick ass, and I will say with x pipe and borla S alone...the tune sound better (no rasp or blatty sounds) than the other ones I have had.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread