Some great daytime runs with a couple of badass cars :rockon:
All info on the vid

Enjoy :thumbsup:

[youtube_browser]5WBBZtjbt6s&feature=g-u-u[/youtube_browser]

Sam.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
cool vid, how long do you guys get away with that before police? Loved the GS Vette at the end, that auto camaro moved out alot better than i was thinking..cool vid you guys have some badass cars

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Great video and some beast cars. How fast was the red GT500 going on those slicks?

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
I'm lost. How do the corvettes have 200+ hp on everyone along with 600 less pounds and barely win one or two and stay even with or lose to the others?
Lack of driving experience maybe? Or your tuners lied to you! Haha

BadBlue98GT

Established Member
Nice runs, nice cars...too bad every time I've been in that part of the world I was rolling in an uparmored HMMWV or Stryker going 60 mph, wearing body armor, and being worried about being turned in to red mist and meat jello by some religious fanatic's roadside fireworks. But by all means, have fun screwing around in your hotrods.

Last edited:

EX1

Established Member
Nice runs, nice cars...too bad every time I've been in that part of the world I was rolling in an uparmored HMMWV or Stryker going 60 mph, wearing body armor, and being worried about being turned in to red mist and meat jello by some religious fanatic's roadside fireworks. But by all means, have fun screwing around in your hotrods.

And that is his fault why exactly?

Regardless, thanks for posting the vid. The driver of the stock C6 Z must have some serious issues with driving the car. Those races should of been way different.

Last edited:

BadBlue98GT

Established Member
And that is his fault why exactly?

I didn't blame anything on him. I actually applaud them for driving American. I was simply making a comparison on the differences of Americans driving vehicles on middle eastern roads and middle easterners racing American vehicles on the same.

Last edited:

03str

Sounds like you have a very ethnocentric view of the world. There are plenty of places in the middle east where you can be safe regardless of US intervention. Did you see what I did there? Yeah, US intervention. Ever think what would happen if we weren't there? Why are we there again? Oh yea, oil, cus everything ****ing runs on it. Better spend more money on defense to occupy the shit out of it.

Why dont you applaud these gentlemen for doing whatever they want than act like an indoctrinated ****? Dont you have some foreign oil to protect or something? What would you do if China moved into Texas? Yeah, you and your third cousin would do your best to turn the occupiers into mist and jelly. You have a lot to learn.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Wow looks like someone just joined to make political statements about our involvement with Saudi Arabia. Cars looked nice, but highly doubt they have the mechanical/tuner know how and tech we do here.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Did the YSI vette beat the TT one? If so, how did that happen? I would have thought a TT would out perform a centri at almost identical power levels.

Users who are viewing this thread