Daytona BEACH PICS of my 07 TBSS and my buddies 2010 GT500

SatinGreenGT

Established Member
badass steve. Your ss looks awesome man, and of course alans gt500 is mean lookin. good thing you got the ss huh, bigger backseat than the mach

moot09

Established Member
One thing I've always wanted to do is drive through the shallow waves on a beach lol Ive always liked the tbss, they have the 6.0 out of the gto?

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
Pretty cool, but please watch out for those messy seagulls! They do take a perverse delight in bombing nice cars like this.

Here's a very funny story. A couple of years ago I was at a local high school with my wife. As we drove towards the swimming pool building we passed a group of girls practicing tennis. 30 feet away was a flock of geese feeding on the grass. Suddenly the geese took flight. ALL of them. As they took to the air they flew directly over the girls. Maybe 20 feet above them. Suddenly the girls started covering their heads and running in all directions. Yep! The geese (at least half of them) started to crap in the air. It was hilarious because you just know a lot of them got hit, and probably more than once. Avoiding those falling "bombs" was impossible. Too many of them! :lol1:

A few years ago Cornell University did a study on Birds dropping on freshly washed vehicles. Their conclusion was that the birds deliberately “aimed” at the clean shiny vehicles because of the bright reflection from the sun. Apparently it bothered their eyes and they have learned over time how to tone down the reflection.

Users who are viewing this thread