Dayum, possible new heavyweight MMA fight in town...

OutlawDon

Established Member
If any of you have seen on ESPN those World's Strongest Man contest in recent times, then you know or heard of 5 time winner Mariusz Pudzianowski. Well, he just fought his first MMA fight tonight 12/11 in Poland. He's a fourth kyu green belt in Kyokushin Karate and former amateur boxer so don't just let his size fool you. Yes, the dude's huge, so let's not get into the whole roids discussion. Let's just look at it from a fighting standpoint and how he'll fair with other more skilled opponents. Overall, I say damn impressive and dominating for his first fight. Having him come at you would be VERY intimidating, even if you were Brock Lesnar. He weighed in at 277 and the other guy was 222lbs I think. What a pitbull.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ-bnSLuX9M"]YouTube- Mariusz Pudzian Pudzianowski - Marcin El Testosteron Najman[/ame]

Last edited:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Holy s***, I didn't see much technique, but he was set on "kill" mode.

What's the word on Lesner? Is he getting better yet or is he out for good?

88_pony

Established Member
Brock will find out if he needs an operation in the next few months says Dana.

As for this fight, They guy was walked on, would be nice to see him fight someone in his size range

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
the dude is obviously a beast but I could see him getting knocked out while charging, maybe if he picked up more skill but right now he would have no chance

IMHO

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
i believe 100% BL is going to fight again and they are exagerating his condition to make an awesome comeback fight happen...

chvyeter

new motor almost finished
Established Member
I've seen him on the strongest man contest for quite a few years. The guy has monster strength not sure about fighting ability but Brock managed to win the belt

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
meh, any decent professional fighter would dismantle him. Bull rushing and swinging wildy is a good way to get KTFO. :bored:

He fights like a smaller, white version of Bobb Sapp :sleeping:

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
And on top of his apparent lack of skill, there is no ****ing way you can maintain that type of muscle mass/definition without juice. He will never get licensed in the U.S. :bash:

musclefan21

Established Member
first of all, the guy who lost the fight actually lost it before he walked into that ring. it was obvious if you could read people a little bit. and second, that dude appeared to NOT have much skills. more like a bar bouncer type brawler. he seriously would get tapped KTFO with a skilled fighter. You just gotta watch not to get a solid punch from him because he appears to be a very strong man so i assume he has a massive KO power.
third, i dont see him fighting anywhere here since he wont pass the drug test and if he stops juicing, he wont be near as big and as strong.

and last, i hate, HATE fighters who do not stop after the refferee stops them. they need be disqualified for that.

venomous99

Established Member
that dude is pretty explosive for a hw. fight was too short to gauge how much gas he had in the tank to feed all that muscle.

Users who are viewing this thread