DD 17x10.5 Chrome Cobra Rim pic

SUPA SNAKE

Established Member
im also surprised that no one has made these wheels. they are a beaut ive been waitn for those style wheels to come out, and would definately buy a set.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'm seeing what I can do for you guys. I'll let you know what I find out in the next day or so. Thanks, Jared

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
black03 said:
I'm seeing what I can do for you guys. I'll let you know what I find out in the next day or so. Thanks, Jared

Much appreciated :) I am going to hold off on buying the DD 95 Cobra R's I was looking at until I find out if this DD 03 Cobra wheel will be produced, or not :coolman:

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
I'm all over these wheels if they get made. C'mon MustangTuning/AmericanMuscle, you know you can make 'em!

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
Deffinetly appreciate all the support guys. This at least lets vendors know that there is a demand for these if they were to be made. Hopefully we will get some good news on this soon. I always wondered myself why a DD was never made since the stock 03 cobra seem to be a hit.

Homebrew

Established Member
I sure hope someone steps up to the plate to make these. I'm definetly interested in a set or two.

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
Jared from Lethal is supposed to find out something in the next day or two so hang on till we at least hear from him... he's been the best vendor so far of looking into this.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Sent an email last night to our Wheel Manufacturer. I will call him in the AM and see what he's got for us. Thanks, Jared

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
black03 said:
Sent an email last night to our Wheel Manufacturer. I will call him in the AM and see what he's got for us. Thanks, Jared

We appreciate all your help Jared... just needed someone to take it and run with it a lil bit.

Users who are viewing this thread