DD Suggestions

nxhappy

Established Member
either way toyota or honda would be a great choice....just depends on the prices you find

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
Before purchasing my Accord, I did look at the Camry, but now that the Crown Victoria is dead, every single taxi in our city is a Camry. No thanks...

nxhappy

Established Member
Before purchasing my Accord, I did look at the Camry, but now that the Crown Victoria is dead, every single taxi in our city is a Camry. No thanks...
taxi? whats a taxi? there's uber now LOL

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
taxi? whats a taxi? there's uber now LOL

Haha, maybe in California, but Uber is still in its infancy stage up here.
The City and Uber have been battling back and forth re: bylaws, and at one point the City actually shut them down.
I'm sure it will gain traction at some point, but as of now it's just yellow Camry's everywhere.

D1984

Whining
Established Member
If you don't mind driving one of the gayest vehicles on the road you can probably find a used 2016 Prius liftback for like 20 grand. They actually drive really nice, much better than a Camry IMO. TNGA platform is legit

coposrv

Established Member
Many people think I'm just cheap ( I guess I am ) but I'd rather drive a super clean '03 Focus SVT that I buy for $4k...keep it for a few years...and sell it for nearly what I paid...than drop $400 a month for 3+ years and walk away with nothing. If you buy the right car that won't kill you with maintenance you can come out way ahead. I use the money saved for mods for our Mustangs.

This is exactly what I would do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread