DD Upgrade

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
Well I decided it was time to retire the Chevy Cruze and upgrade to something better suited for the new house, dogs, and car. It's a new 2014 F150 FX4 with the 3.5 Ecoboost. So far we've put about 1k miles on her. I plan on doing some simple things like linex, HIDs (OEM), and some other odds and ends but nothing will happen performance wise till the warranty is up.

Enjoy!!

1D17NM.jpg
5driqj.jpg
LV48FH.jpg
MuEl4l.jpg

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
Nice truck, I would love one as a DD

Very nice OP, congrats

Very nice like the FX4 package as well.

Good looking truck!

Congrats dude i'd love to pick one of these things up when I move into a bigger place

Thanks fellas! We are really loving the truck so far. I was leaning towards an older diesel (7.3) but I just don't have the time or money if something were to happen. Plus I have a warranty for a few yrs and the truck is more than enough for us right now

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
How was price? Being a leftover etc.

MSRP 47.1K
INVOICE 43K
ON THE ROAD 37K

I'm not sure I would call it a killer deal but its decent for what it is. I had about 2k in negative equity for my trade so we were happy with the price

Zemedici

Established Member
Ecoboosts are great engines, and tbh unless you use the diesel for work or have loads of money to spend i wouldn't want one for a daily.

fantastic looking truck

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
Ecoboosts are great engines, and tbh unless you use the diesel for work or have loads of money to spend i wouldn't want one for a daily.

fantastic looking truck

I agree. I don't do allot of crazy towing or hauling so the Ecoboost will fit our needs perfectly. Thanks brotha!

Users who are viewing this thread