De-Mod Done

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
The De-Modding was completed in about an hour. Should have taken me less time but I was very careful with everything...especially re-mounting the stock pulley.

I am going to drive it today and reflect on the day I picked it up from the dealership...goodbye 90 HP!...:cryying: :cryying:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Snakebite
Gotta take it in to the dealer for an unrelated issue...but wanna play it safe.:chicken:
Can't say that I'd blame you either. Especially when warranties are getting voided for worn tires on a stock car.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Originally posted by BDC_CBRA02
Phew! Are you going Saturday?

I have to work but Postban will be there with MCT window stickers for all the members.:thumbsup:

Shirts are on order as well:beer:

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
Can't say that I'd blame you either. Especially when warranties are getting voided for worn tires on a stock car.

That's exactly what I'm talkin bout!

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
Should be interesting to see what Postban and I dyno at. I sent my chip back to Amazon to add a second program for the 2.76 upper. I dynoed 450 / 465 with the 2.93 and Ricks 2.93 program. I am hoping for at least another 20 / 20. Postban has the same mods I believe...we should be around the same I am guessing, but he is using the predator.

Users who are viewing this thread