Deal or no Deal

Cobra-O

Established Member
Has anyone been watching this CF of a show?

Can you say greedy? I bet 70-80% of the time, the FIRST offer is higher than what people actually leave with.

This is my thought. $50 - $100K might not SOUND like a lot of money to some people, but try to imagine how long it would take you to actually put that much money in a savings account. 10+ years for me!

One word again. GREED.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
its a game show, why not go for it all? Its most probably the only time that people will get that chance to go for it all. Hell I would, I mean no matter what, I walk out with the same amount of money I walked in with so it really doesnt matter.

Cobra-O

Established Member
that is a very good point, I guess it is just personal preference. Someone offers me $50K+ after taxes???? No thought, I would take it.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I would go in with the attitude of ... I came in with nothing ... I just as well go home with nothing .... or the full monty .. at least until the offer got up high enough where I could pay off my house LOL

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Has anyone been watching this CF of a show?

Can you say greedy? I bet 70-80% of the time, the FIRST offer is higher than what people actually leave with.

This is my thought. $50 - $100K might not SOUND like a lot of money to some people, but try to imagine how long it would take you to actually put that much money in a savings account. 10+ years for me!

One word again. GREED.

its all easy to say until you are the one up there.

there is a point in every game where the risk outweighs the gain, knowing when you have reached that point is the key in going home with the most amount given your choice in cases. however if my luck is bad then i will go for broke and try to leave with the most i could. 100k$ would be good enough for me, that would be cobra paid off with a fully built motor, tranny, irs and twin turbo+support, and a freaking sweet down payment on a house, and a lift to boot!

1 in 50 people that go the full distance will get the million. likelyhood of anybody going the full distance to the 50/50 chance is pretty low. iirc nobody has made it to the end.

Users who are viewing this thread