Dealer install Blower

08muscle

Established Member
Wasn’t there a Dealership that installed blowers on a base model GT and sold them at a great price? With the factory warranty? What was the name of the dealership?

robvas

Established Member
They only do Roush now right? Before you could pick from a couple different kinds

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
And it’s not the factory warranty, motor was being covered by an aftermarket warranty. I believe the Roush blowers had a Roush warranty but had to keep their tune

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I can do the same as they did.

They did a good job marketing it.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ya, i brought up there website. Not as affordable as I thought $49k

with a warranty?

Yep, that's about what the price is. It used to be $39k...but the price of the base car has increased

daustin

Established Member
My buddy bought one from Lebanon Ford in January 2022. He did a 300A 6M GT, Roush phase 2 kit, OPG's, MGW shifter and three year warranty. I think he was around $52K out the door. We flew in to Cincinnati and drove it back to southern Alabama where he lives.

Looks likes prices went up a little bit from then.

The process was seamless. We were in and out of the dealership in less than 20 minutes. He has over 30k miles on it now and it has been problem free.

railroad

Established Member
Check with Brenspeed. They install most brands, super clean shop, in house tuning on their dyno.
I went with my son to have an Edel SC installed. Brenspeed had off site living quarters for customers, no extra charge.
It took 2 days. We rented a car to run around and eat out.
Credit card fees applied. I would make arrangements for check or cash.

08muscle

Established Member
My buddy bought one from Lebanon Ford in January 2022. He did a 300A 6M GT, Roush phase 2 kit, OPG's, MGW shifter and three year warranty. I think he was around $52K out the door. We flew in to Cincinnati and drove it back to southern Alabama where he lives.

Looks likes prices went up a little bit from then.

The process was seamless. We were in and out of the dealership in less than 20 minutes. He has over 30k miles on it now and it has been problem free.
How did the power feel Im coming from a 2008 GT500 with a blower swap 620rwhp 606rwtq

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have a 2021 401A A10 GT with the stage 2 Roush/Ford Performance kit, Roush Max Cooling (minus the fender vents, they're dumb. We vented through the wheel well) with less than $3k miles for just over $52k.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I can do the same as they did.

They did a good job marketing it.

Nicely done. Are those typically 3/36 on the Warranty with a dealer install on new?

One question I always have when I see a ton of dealers selling aftermarket upfit packages (especially F-150s, Rangers, Broncos) with level/lift kits and tires/wheels. There's no way they are correcting the speedo right?

Users who are viewing this thread