Dealer said 1 year today

badboysbailagnt

Established Member
A large ford dealer told me it will be atleast one year before i would be able to get a gt500 today at msrp. In dec we are getting a gt500 i dont care if i have to go to the other side of the country to get it. And closest to sticker as possible to

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
Good luck....with the demand so high people will keep paying those high prices. The way I see it even if you turn the GT-500 up to 675 rwhp it still no match for a 675rwhp Terminator.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
RedfireBeast said:
The way I see it even if you turn the GT-500 up to 675 rwhp it still no match for a 675rwhp Terminator.
what is the relevance of this comment?

I mean it's like saying it's going to take a lot less boost out of Shelby to get to 675rwhp than the terminator. WHO CARES!

They are both awesome cars. :shrug:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
dgussin1 said:
what is the relevance of this comment?

I mean it's like saying it's going to take a lot less boost out of Shelby to get to 675rwhp than the terminator. WHO CARES!

They are both awesome cars. :shrug:

Well you know, he is referring to the almighty "TERMINATOR".

Just like a Terminator will lose to a 675 HP 2001 Cobra?!?! :idea:

badboysbailagnt

Established Member
well the gt500 is going to be my wifes car I am receiving my 07 z06 around the same time "december" and the day i get it the heads and cam are coming out and the heads are going to lg motorsports for the 630rwhp package. It will take a shelby at least 750rwhp to keep up

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
badboysbailagnt said:
well the gt500 is going to be my wifes car I am receiving my 07 z06 around the same time "december" and the day i get it the heads and cam are coming out and the heads are going to lg motorsports for the 630rwhp package. It will take a shelby at least 750rwhp to keep up

You're going to have some jealous neighbors! The new Z is an awesome car and needs no mods IMHO. Few people are capable of driving that car anywhere near it's limits! Factory warranty is a great thing! :read:

Enjoy them!

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

Terminator

Established Member
badboysbailagnt said:
That will be an insane ride! :bowdown: Wished you lived closer. :)

Last edited:

bubbrubb

^ holy shit, thats awesome... I really hope that you have a nice video camera so we can enjoy some videos in the future :pop:

1bad04cobra

Established Member
badboysbailagnt said:
Slap A whipple on the wifes car and make a race video so we can watch her spank the vette :banana:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
VelociTT said:
^ holy shit, thats awesome... I really hope that you have a nice video camera so we can enjoy some videos in the future :pop:

Oh!! Hee Hee, just realized you weren't talking to me?!!?! :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

TEABG

Banned
badboysbailagnt said:

The Lingenfelter Z06 is not that much in front of the stock Z06! Accufab GT woop on the Lingenfelter. $$$225,860 Lingenfelter Corvette Twin-turbo 7.0L 10000 HP!!!!!! Your cammed Z06 proably will not take out a modified FORD GT in the 1/4. Freaking boots 15# post count. If you are going to compare your so called new ZO6 with the LG package, compare it to another supercar.

Accufab GT 720HP 710 TQ

Last edited:

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
badboysbailagnt said:
A large ford dealer told me it will be atleast one year before i would be able to get a gt500 today at msrp. In dec we are getting a gt500 i dont care if i have to go to the other side of the country to get it. And closest to sticker as possible to

How would he know?

TEABG

Banned
Not sure if this is true, I just read it in the Aug issue of Mustang & Fast Ford's. Production will be for (5) years @ 8,000 per a year. Paint strip option, interior upgrade option, stero option. It is like the options on the Mustang GT LOL. They are offering those options becuase many will be rolling off of the production line.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread