Dealership just called with new allocation, anyone interested????

KARSON219

Established Member
Private message me if your interested. They called and ask me if I knew anyone interested. They are at MSRP, no ADM's, and located in Northwest Indiana. Let me know and I will put you in contact with the sales manager. Also, need to know by 08.15.2012. Thanks

drmustang

Banned
Private message me if your interested. They called and ask me if I knew anyone interested. They are at MSRP, no ADM's, and located in Northwest Indiana. Let me know and I will put you in contact with the sales manager. Also, need to know by 08.15.2012. Thanks

Interesting. They are "at" MSRP and are grabbing at straws to find a buyer and a home for this unit. Doesn't sound like they can find any takers at full sticker and are getting desparate. Why not offer them published invoice on the car and go from there. Since when does a car dealer tell any of us what we will pay.

Why would they need to know anything by 8-15, do they have a buyer at a lower price and are looking for a stooge to pay full retail?

Last edited:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member

Based on the number of inquiries I had, I'm sure there will be no problem moving this.

Did they say if they would drop ship? That could be helpful for members here that are far away.

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
I just want to know what dealer it is. I went to everyone within 60 miles back in March, and they all wanted from 3k to 10K over, including my local dealer who I bought 7 high end vehicles from in the last 12 years, and did all my service.

Snoopy49

Established Member
I just want to know what dealer it is. I went to everyone within 60 miles back in March, and they all wanted from 3k to 10K over, including my local dealer who I bought 7 high end vehicles from in the last 12 years, and did all my service.

Send KARSON219 a PM.

mullens

Established Member
Geez guys give the OP a break. He's trying to help someone out. There's still plenty of guys out there who can't get MSRP.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Geez guys give the OP a break. He's trying to help someone out. There's still plenty of guys out there who can't get MSRP.

I think there was only one person giving the OP a hard time

As for the reason for 8/15- thats when they must have to have the options locked in- and cant be changed after. Same thing happened with the 2nd alocation at my dealer. It's just so they can have the car spec-ed out the way the customer wants it.

Last edited:

shetheri

Established Member
I'd just like to say a "HUGE" thanks to Karson219 for the lead on the MSRP allocation. Placed my order today for my Shelby. Will be an Oct delivery date.

Again, a big thanks to Karson219 for the lead.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I'd just like to say a "HUGE" thanks to Karson219 for the lead on the MSRP allocation. Placed my order today for my Shelby. Will be an Oct delivery date.

Congrats!

What a great forum to have so many members helping others!

farmboy90

Established Member

I love this stuff! Great job guys! :rockon:

KARSON219

Established Member

Glad I could help!!! Please keep me posted, would love to meet up with you when you take delivery since the dealership is only 15 minutes from my home. What exactly did you order? CONGRATS!!!!! :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread