Dealership must be smoking crack!!!

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Dealership..............used car department.........................smoking crack.............yep, thats sounds about right.

8sm

HELE in 321
Established Member
In a way........I hope they get it. These trucks deserve a bump in value. Everything else has gone up......why not our unique trucks.

Dusten

Established Member
That is what they go for in this part of the country. My buddy just paid 29,000 for his, the dealer was aking 34,000

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
Hi everyone,

This is my first post in the Lightning forum, as I just bought my 2003 Lightning from this exact dealership about a week ago. The one I got had 31k on it and I got it for 25.5k after taxes and all that hoopla. It is in amazing condition with only one minor scratch (which they fixed) and is 100% stock. After some research, I found out it was a Ford Exec's truck from Michigan and he took really good care of it...surprisingly. The truck also came with the 3yr/36k ESP from Ford, which isnt too bad.

Its funny how this one is priced so much higher??? I doubt they will get that much for it, but who knows? Half of them in that place are extremely out to lunch and talk out of their asses 99% of the time. I dealt with the general manager and he was the only one who made any sense...

JohninMD

Established Member
I just noticed that after you pointed it out!! Called the dealership and asked and they are calling me back, i guess they don't know either!

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
^^
I ran the VIN and it is an L.

It was bought in Sept 2005, so the last owner only had it less than two years.

Missing exhaust is weird.

JohninMD

Established Member
RIDE THE said:
^^
I ran the VIN and it is an L.

It was bought in Sept 2005, so the last owner only had it less than two years.

Missing exhaust is weird.

i just called ya to see if you could do that! :) thats the 7116 caller ID you probably saw as a missed call. (work makes me block it)

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
I dont know what the deal is with this one???

Calling the dealership on the phone is a real treat, let me tell ya...

chevytosvt

Guns go bang
Established Member
JSZ03 said:
Hi everyone,

This is my first post in the Lightning forum, as I just bought my 2003 Lightning from this exact dealership about a week ago. The one I got had 31k on it and I got it for 25.5k after taxes and all that hoopla. It is in amazing condition with only one minor scratch (which they fixed) and is 100% stock. After some research, I found out it was a Ford Exec's truck from Michigan and he took really good care of it...surprisingly. The truck also came with the 3yr/36k ESP from Ford, which isnt too bad.

Its funny how this one is priced so much higher??? I doubt they will get that much for it, but who knows? Half of them in that place are extremely out to lunch and talk out of their asses 99% of the time. I dealt with the general manager and he was the only one who made any sense...

I got my 2001 with 35k miles, completely stock for $17,000 I think thats a good deal :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread