Decided To Part Out My 03 Cobra

kennycoulter

Established Member
just make an offer for the can. , or whatever else you need.
i will have to figure out how to edit the title, im only selling my extra parts now, and plan on fixxing the car(for now).

kennycoulter

Established Member
for the abs thing......i dont know if its any good. the one from the gt i think says gt, and the one from the cobra said cobra. if i remember correctly. if the gt works the same, or the part numbers are the same(ill check tomorrow, and can get some pics to you on wednesday) i can sell you that if youre interested.

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
I thought you were selling an ABS servo for a Cobra. The item would say COBRA on it. It is a different calibration for the fatter tires.

If you are offering one from a mustang gt, i'll pass on it thanks.

kennycoulter said:
for the abs thing......i dont know if its any good. the one from the gt i think says gt, and the one from the cobra said cobra. if i remember correctly. if the gt works the same, or the part numbers are the same(ill check tomorrow, and can get some pics to you on wednesday) i can sell you that if youre interested.

Scout238

Eaton Poweredddddd!!!
Established Member
Hi do you any of... timing cover, PS lines, intercooler, heat exchanger, intercooler lines, intercooler res., intake manifold, idlers, alternator, pulleys, tensioner, throttle body, cooling hose routing, intercooler pump, driver side dash air vent pointed toward window, vaccum lines on the intake, or anything else for an eaton swap? Let me know... looking to get a lot of parts. Thanks!

kennycoulter

Established Member
engine, trans, rear end, and seats still available along with an extra cruise control unit, battery tray, a.c. condensor, fuse box, a.b.s. controller, brake/power steering booster, m.a.f., stock 03 lower pulley, air snorkels, upper pulley cage, a couple other random things. some parts are off of an 02 g.t.
also still have an available mach 460 system...amps, 6x8s, tweeters. 97 teksid block, eaton stage 1 with 2.8 pulley, rear carpet in trunk, airbags both pass. and drivers side.
email me your offers at [email protected] or p.m. me here.
i can send pics through email, but still unable to post pics here. all for best offer.

Last edited:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
water crossover tube and cobra oil cooler manifold(the part the oil filter screws onto).

let me know
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread