Decided To Part Out My 03 Cobra

kennycoulter

Established Member
selling some parts that fit cobras

almost all the parts are there to complete the car, only missing a few things which are in my signature. a few aftermarket parts, all of which are brand new/not used. extra steg ported blower, extra teksid, new not used bfg tires on rear machined wheels, stock goodyears on front about 4/10 left. i bought the front clip to repair the car, and the body itself is not damaged. told it could be fixxed for 1700. 19,000 miles.

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
What exactly is this? A totaled car or what? If so pm me because me buddy is looking for this to put in a fox body!

vr4_007

Established Member
Drag Radials,..? Size? Machined? 17's? can I have more details? If they are drag radials, or 315's for our stock 17's i'll take em,..

Ramiro let me know

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
only 1900 to fix? fix it dude, thats not enough damage to part out.

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
Im looking for all the interior trim pieces ( the plastic cover around the window control and door lock on each door , plastic cover around the guages , and the plastic cover piece around the a/c controls and shifter. )
Let me know if these are availible

BRENDA&PHIL03COBRA

Latina Addict
Established Member
What body parts do you have exactly,pm me with what you got and price and I could come pick it up I live in Ottawa and how much for the teksid

Users who are viewing this thread