Deep Sounding Exhaust Poll For 2004 Cobra

Which is the deepest exhaust? NON Pop & Crackle!

• Bassani Catback

Votes: 23 5.7%
  • Bassani Catback + Bassani X-Pipe

Votes: 93 23.0%
  • Magnaflow Catback

Votes: 55 13.6%
  • Magnaflow Catback + Magnaflow X-Pipe

Votes: 58 14.3%
  • Bassani Catback + MAC Prochamber

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Magnaflow Catback + MAC Prochamber

Votes: 31 7.7%
  • Stinger Catback

Votes: 108 26.7%
  • Stinger Catback + MAC Prochamber

Votes: 59 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Venomous27

Inked Up
Established Member
I can't believe Mac catback isn't one of the choices because i have a maggie catted x-pipe and a mac cat back and it sounds BEAST!
(I live in socal so i need cats, but otherwise i would have went with the prochamber midpipe):-D

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Stingers and Prochamber got my vote all because I had the Prochamber mated to a Magnapacks CB in the past.....That was the best exhaust setup I've ever heard! :rockon:

04TRCobra

KING
Established Member
I have the magnaflow catback and love the sound of it...after the car warms up for 10 minutes...the pops and crackles on deccelaration sound sweet! plus its not too loud nor quiet...quiet at idle...loud when you get on it.

i am ordering the catless Bassani X-pipe too...hopefully this combo should sound sweeter!

for the people who like the MAC systems...from A LOT of people...i have heard that they are in fact loud...however very cheaply made. i also saw many pics of the exhaust on the cobras...its not even the right lengths...some tips come out about an inch or so further than the other side! looks bad. plus i heard that the coating is cheap and flakes off pretty easily. so i stayed away from MAC

No Hero

Custom User Title
Established Member
I have the Magnaflow catback and have decided to weld in the magnapacks after hearing it on another car. it sounds sweet

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
No Hero said:
I have the Magnaflow catback and have decided to weld in the magnapacks after hearing it on another car. it sounds sweet

I still think the Stinger/Offroad Prochamber sounds deeper and louder than the Magnapacks. However, I've heard the Magnapacks in person (Hissssnsvt's) and I can tell you they do sound mean!

I just want to hear a freakin offroad Prochamber and Borla Stinger setup now... Then I'd be 100% sure :-D

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
I have an SLP and it's not pop and crackle, but it is deep and evil sounding.

rips-stang

Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
Well, I just installed my Stinger yesterday...

Here's the video-------> Borla Stinger Catback (RIGHT-CLICK, SAVE AS)

Perhaps this would help the poll?? :-D

Thanks for the clip! What is it like at 70 MPH+ for a long time? I have a Bassani off road X and Steeda cat-back on my GT and it is sometimes hard to carry on a conversation at 70 MPH

I wish there was a set up that was quiet but gave good gains in power...is there such a thing?

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
rips-stang said:
Thanks for the clip! What is it like at 70 MPH+ for a long time? I have a Bassani off road X and Steeda cat-back on my GT and it is sometimes hard to carry on a conversation at 70 MPH

I wish there was a set up that was quiet but gave good gains in power...is there such a thing?

I don't notice any drone of any type at any speed or RPM. I've tried sitting at 1500, 2000, 2500 and 3000 in 6th and not a single one of them drones at all, as far as I can tell.

I would definitely say that the Stinger is quiet enough to carry on a normal conversation at highway speeds in 6th, but if you whip the go pedal, it's SCREAMIN!!

I love the damn thing :thumbsup: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread