DEMON Record SMASHED - 9.31 @ 149 MPH

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Bro, except i just pointed out a huge flaw in your god almighty calculator...

And some of us do REAL racing, not bench racing, or using a bullshit calculator hahahahah

I didn’t realize you had to be bullshit calculator savvy to be an expert. Excuse me.

@Screw-Rice
@gimmie11s
The internet is never wrong bro, all the time you spend at the track can't hold a candle to a random ET calculator. I think I'm going to stop going, using a calculator is way easier and cheaper.

Zemedici

Established Member
The internet is never wrong bro, all the time you spend at the track can't hold a candle to a random ET calculator. I think I'm going to stop going, using a calculator is way easier and cheaper.

For real. Why even build cars? We can just use calculators, save us the build money!

smitty2919

Established Member
That's why I said dabble in drag racing to do something different. I honestly couldn't care less about drag racing and find it MUCH more worth while to autocross and road race. That being said, my biggest issue with the Charger/Challenger/Demon etc is the lack of tire width under them for the size of the car. I like the Demon having flares and decent tire under them. Hence I'd like to run 305 or 315 square, drop some weight and see what it'll do on a road course. It has the power.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
That's why I said dabble in drag racing to do something different. I honestly couldn't care less about drag racing and find it MUCH more worth while to autocross and road race. That being said, my biggest issue with the Charger/Challenger/Demon etc is the lack of tire width under them for the size of the car. I like the Demon having flares and decent tire under them. Hence I'd like to run 305 or 315 square, drop some weight and see what it'll do on a road course. It has the power.
Better off starting with with a Hellcat widebody, or.....a ZL1 1LE :)

Zemedici

Established Member

Doesn’t care about drag racing

Wants to buy top drag car available currently, for road racing.

Got it.

*rolls eyes*

blk02edge

Established Member
It has the power! #1 most important part of auto x and road racing hahahahaha.....

Zemedici

Established Member
Lmao!

I lol’d at this sitting here on the couch and wife looked over at me and rolled her eyes.

#svtphumor
#shewouldntgetit

Jesus ain’t that the truth. I try to explain some of the humor to Tanya and she looks at me like i just kicked her dog.

Well **** you too then lololol

cali_kr

King of the Road
Established Member
For the record, I paid $92K for my Demon.

Ben,

Bring it (or the CJ) out to Sonoma in August 3-4-5 for SAAC-43

We are going to have drag racing Friday afternoon (in the morning we will have open track with the Nascar config, as the changeover is faster)

Saturday and Sunday will be traditional track with carousel.

Heres the link,

http://saac43.com

While it is obviously Shelby centric, all makes are welcome

Users who are viewing this thread