Designated Driver...

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
LOL

My dad used to let me drive his Mark VIII and Corvette back in the day on some country roads when I was like 12 or 13. Always put a smile on my face.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
I was driving loaders on the street when I was 12 since its perfectly legal to operate "farm equipment" without a Drivers license, lol. Your nephew probably thinks your the coolest guy on earth for letting him drive. Well done, lol.

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
my dad did the same thing for me. we actually made a video like this for me to show at school when I was around 12, because the other kid's and teacher thought it wasn't true when it came up in a conversation.

corey d

STOLE IT
Established Member
Little turd burglar wants to drive every time i see him now. He really wants to drive my car.....i dont know about that!! He definitely thinks im the coolest guy on earth. Im pretty sure hes the only one that thinks that though....:lol1:

Chais92

Established Member
Total sidenote but I friggin love that jeep!! Good for you man! I used to love when my dad let me drive. Start em off early!

sprstr1000

WHIPPLECHARGED
Established Member
Pffffffffft
So irresponsible!!!!!!
Come on we are supposed to be svtp members.
You give us all a bad name,

Last edited:

corey d

STOLE IT
Established Member
OP is the same guy who trespasses on other peoples property to film their cars.

Seems like a lack of common sense if you ask me.

Yep, im the interloper. That happens with a lack of common sense.

Pffffffffft
So irresponsible!!!!!!
Come on we are supposed to be svtp members.
You give us all a bad name,

I dont disagree..

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I have two uncles that used to let me drive their cars. One uncle always had various Chevelles, Pro Street Camaros, lifted tricks, etc. Always something badass in his garage, and I got to drive every one of them. Some of my best memories as a kid was sitting on his lap steering before I could even come close to reaching the pedals.

My other uncle was into Mustangs, had various modded fox bodies that he let me drive over the years. I let his son take mine to prom last year, didn't see it for a week! :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread