Desktop background...

thom

The Logic of Being Fuzzy
Established Member
Well, the virus won, and I had to erase everything and go back to square one. Oh well.

Anybody have a cool background picture? Preferably with a Lightning in it, but whatever... Or if someone can point me in the direction to a place that has some with Cobras, Lightnings, etc... That'd be nice, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Thomas

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Shirt-image.jpg

Is that a cool enough background? :p

thom

The Logic of Being Fuzzy
Established Member
Appreciate it, guys. They're all good... Now I have to choose between one. Hah.

I'm still unsure about my computer... I completely restarted the thing... Reformated, or whatever? Went back to the original settings and programs, everything gone... But now it's running really, really slowly... I can barely even browse the internet, and I'm on DSL. Kinda strange.

There's a little icon on my toolbar, looks like a blue ball with the windows flag over it, and it says "Downloading Updates," and it's going EXTREMELY slow... So I'm hoping that's what is causing the slowness. Dunno. Am looking at my Windows Task Manager, under processes, and there's a crapload going on, with the CPU usage being over 50%... Bunch of skynetave.exe and other crap...

I hate computers. Hope I'm just paranoid now..

thom

The Logic of Being Fuzzy
Established Member
Son of a b%@$%!, that skynet was a virus/worm too. Just got rid of it, and the computer is running so much faster. I can't believe that thing was still there after I wiped everything and started over. McAfee didn't even pick that up..

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
My background changes every time I see something new and cool,
mainly SVT's :rockon:

My screensaver I got from Ford, it is the new mustang
it is pretty nice:beer:

thom

The Logic of Being Fuzzy
Established Member
You have a link to that, Susie? I love the new Mustang...

This is such a pain. I don't know what I was thinking, buying a computer. Like some Army grunt knows anything about computers... Now I'm having to go waaaaay over my head with this stupid virus.

Users who are viewing this thread