DESTROYED a Porsche Turbo S on the highway

98Snake03

I8URVET
Established Member
I can't believe you stayed in your car through 4th into 5th with a pulley....with a 2.9 or less you are throwing fire through the cylinders in that high of a gear.

You have more power. He has less weight. He has better aero's too.

I'm not calling BS, but it sounds like he backed off. These things top out incredibly fast.

98GMEater

Mr. PIIHB
Established Member
You guys are so polite, knowing you want to do this :bs: :bs: :bs: . So I will go ahead and do it for everyone :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: X 10

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
You guys have to be kidding me with al lthe bS posts.

A pullied Terminator will walk a porsche of that Caliber. Bare minimum 450rwhp for the CObra, instant Tq hit from the Eaton...I walked a 911 Turbo on the freeway like 3 times in a row (420rwhp)

Gimme a ****ing break, everyone is so worried about Weight, how about gearing, tq curve, these are huge factors. Pullied Terminators are monsters.

HOwever if you wanna bring up weight, a new Convertible Porsche turbo S weighs 3660, that's as much as a 03 CObra coupe.

PLsu he had 2 people inside, so the porsche is probly up close to 4k, with the Terminator weighing almost the same.

Do the math you cockheads, Roughly the same weight, Terminator has way more power, Instant tq hit.....can everyone follow?

Last edited:

Trademark

Established Member
BmoseleyINC said:

A pullied Terminator will walk a porsche of that Caliber. Bare minimum 450rwhp for the CObra, instant Tq hit from the Eaton...I walked a 911 Turbo on the freeway like 3 times in a row (420rwhp)

Gimme a ****ing break, everyone is so worried about Weight, how about gearing, tq curve, these are huge factors. Pullied Terminators are monsters.

HOwever if you wanna bring up weight, a new Convertible Porsche turbo S weighs 3660, that's as much as a 03 CObra coupe.

PLsu he had 2 people inside, so the porsche is probly up close to 4k, with the Terminator weighing almost the same.

Do the math you cockheads, Roughly the same weight, Terminator has way more power, Instant tq hit.....can everyone follow?
I agree with this guy, this dude adds a 50 shot and he can probably pull a Veyron. :bored:

Trademark

Established Member
2005 Porsche 911 Turbo S AWD 2dr Cabriolet

Curb Weight: 3660 lbs.

Horsepower: 444 hp Max Horsepower: 5700 rpm

Torque: 457 ft-lbs. Max Torque: 3500 rpm

This car is an all around animal, low and top end. Beating is one thing, destroying is another thing. Obviously the guy just gave him a little tap on the gas.

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
Trademark said:
2005 Porsche 911 Turbo S AWD 2dr Cabriolet

Curb Weight: 3660 lbs.

Horsepower: 444 hp Max Horsepower: 5700 rpm

Torque: 457 ft-lbs. Max Torque: 3500 rpm

This car is an all around animal, low and top end. Beating is one thing, destroying is another thing. Obviously the guy just gave him a little tap on the gas.

Ya makes perfect sense. Less horsepower, similiar weight. :lol: HE shouldn't have destroyed him, but he should have won for sure.

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
Seems to me these two cars are very evenly matched, making it a little more of a drivers race. If both cars were equal, and the Porsche started behind, he will stay behind!

Also you don't know how long the Porsche had been driving for, remember the hotter the motor the less the power...

Last, these pullied Terminators make awesome tq down low and make good hp from bottom to top, this outcome was not exactly impossible.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Is this a joke? With your mods you might be making 470rwhp on a good day in the middle of winter at 3am. And with your mods you are probably around 3,800lbs. That said you probably would run 116mph in the 1/4th if I had to guess. I suppose what I'm trying to say is.... :bs:

Last edited by a moderator:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
BmoseleyINC said:

Who gives a damn about instant torque from the heaton? If you think a Porsche turbo has lag then you are mistaken. And about you beating a Porsche turbo with 420rwhp....We wont go there, but let me say a 420rwhp 03 Cobra should stick to the LT1s.

Pullied "terminators" are monsters? :bored: More like annoying. I love Mustangs just as much as anyone here and yes my blood is blue but ****...enough is enough the 03 Cobra isn't any more a gift from God than the LS1 was so stop playing like it is.

Also Turbo>Supercharger from a roll. Its not even a contest! Turbo walks that ass from a roll!!

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
Stopsign32v said:
Who gives a damn about instant torque from the heaton? If you think a Porsche turbo has lag then you are mistaken. And about you beating a Porsche turbo with 420rwhp....We wont go there, but let me say a 420rwhp 03 Cobra should stick to the LT1s.

Pullied "terminators" are monsters? :bored: More like annoying. I love Mustangs just as much as anyone here and yes my blood is blue but ****...enough is enough the 03 Cobra isn't any more a gift from God than the LS1 was so stop playing like it is.

Also Turbo>Supercharger from a roll. Its not even a contest! Turbo walks that ass from a roll!!

Lt1's? You mean stock 2v's should stick to lt1's.. lmao.

I think any car than can run mis 11's is a MONSTER, considering that's as fast as a Ford gt. :idea:

Nobody ever said it was god's gift, it's just quicker than that porsche.

openaccount

Established Member
I think what the BS people are calling is that you shouldnt have destroyed him, if he was full blown racing. I think i speak for everyone when i say no doubt you beat him, but destroy? If he was really racing the whole way, it aint happening with your mods. I would think if he went the whole way with you it would be a few cars, but not BUS lengths as in DESTROY.

Maybe just a miswording?

Hye

Established Member
Good Kill!!

I just raced a almost new modded Turbo S, yes Modded. Had ECU upgrade. Cool kid that I raced. Funny thing is that we raced a month ago before his ECU upgrade. He's definitely a little quicker with the ECU mod but the cobra takes all :p haha...we went from a roll I took him no prob.

woops almost forgot to mention, this is on #17 and with a magnaflow catted x pipe, little extra "uuummph" than what's in my sig!

Last edited by a moderator:

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
I downright destroyed a turbo S...not sure if I would have when my cobra was a pullied eaton, but I think it would have beat it, so I believe he beat it by a little would be more like it, if at all...

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
98GMEater said:
You guys are so polite, knowing you want to do this :bs: :bs: :bs: . So I will go ahead and do it for everyone :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: X 10

:lol: :lol: :lol: funny sh!t!!!

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
redsvtcobra said:
Is that 444hp rwhp?

Hell no, but since it's a "PORSCHE", every dumbass thinks it's unbeatable.

Just a hint fellas, Porsche's are heavy and have HORRIBLE throttle response. I drove a 911, and a boxster S... I could have jacked off in the time between I dropped the hammer, and when I started to actually accelerate faster than a Honda.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread