Detail, and Mod pics

turbo

Established Member
first sunny day after detail, Bob's catch cans/both sides/redline hood struts/JLT res delete/Bob's lca's
45725379.jpg

18418092.jpg

66140414.jpg

66293779.jpg

24332288.jpg

34420104.jpg

26884467.jpg

38312388.jpg

pa220426.jpg

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Looks great. Nice round of mods too. First time I've seen that color combo on a 13.

turbo

Established Member
Looking awesome Turbo!

I do have an option for nice fittings/hoses now, but they are the red/blue fittings, not the black ones, I am hoping to have that as an option by the spring time.

Here is current "ultimate" package : Ultimate GT500 Pass side Catch Can / Oil separator

Available in Brushed, black, silver, and CF.
13551490078301190348387.jpeg
Steve, thanks. the lca's are awesome, especially in black! thanks for all the help also. best customer service:beer:

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
Looking awesome Turbo!

I do have an option for nice fittings/hoses now, but they are the red/blue fittings, not the black ones, I am hoping to have that as an option by the spring time.

Here is current "ultimate" package : Ultimate GT500 Pass side Catch Can / Oil separator

Good timing posting this.
I just ordered your "ultimate" setup in piano black.
:thumbsup:
S.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Looking awesome Turbo!

This looks EXACTLY like what I ordered and recently received, hoses were even attached like this upon arrival. The blue fittings even look a little purple in person, which is even cooler in my book. No matter how nice you guys think this product may look when checking out any pics of it on this site, I guarantee you it's even better in person. :beer:

turbo

Established Member
A brief review of the mods.
Bob's Billet Lower Control Arms- very stout piece. The design looks right at home on the car, and the black finish slightly gets noticed, but appears OEM at the same time. Install was simple, fit and finish was perfect. Didn't notice any noises or negative effects at all. Being only in the very low 50's out, I can't say at this point if it is helping with traction or not. Really well made piece,customer service second to none.

Bob's Oil Separators- Again, fit and finish is perfect. piano black looks like it cam from the factory that way. I used black braided line, and black earls fittings to retain an OEM look. Great instructions, and again Bob's service is second to none.

Redline Hood Struts- I gave JLT a call and ordered these painted in Race Red again for an OEM appearance. This did not disappoint. The paint matched perfect. There are instructions with colored pictures. This mod was as easy as putting gas in the car. The hardest part was taping the factory fender bolts so the paint didn't chip on removal. These went on in a snap, and you are able to ditch that unsightly prop rod for good. Install looks factory, and works as advertised.

JLT Resonator Delete- On this one, I wasn't sure if I should go with the FRPP res delete or this one. Again I was after an OEM look. After much thought, the clean look of the JLT carbon fiber piece won me over, but to keep a toned down look I rotated the rubber couplers to the bottom so the "JLT" logo was hidden. I paid full price for the piece, so no sense in advertising the logo. Install again was simple. The hoses hooked into the factory locations with no effort at all. Even with the stock filter in place, the supercharger is a lot louder. Perfect for the smile factor.

I was able to do these mods buying my products through the sponsors of this forum, and I encourage that you all do the same. These are great guys.:beer:

turbo

Established Member
I installed Bob's catch can a few days ago, great product.

I have the LCAs to install next. How long did it take you to do it? Any tips?

marc,
i have a lift, that said, the instal was about 10 min, and im not kidding. very simple, torque to specs, greased, and done. longest task is the e - brake cable. i put plenty of grease on the faces of the bushings, then into the fittings once done. super easy, and good weight savings

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Looking awesome Turbo!

looks like im ordering new fittings and hoses from you soon :beer:

OP, nice choices on the mods, now get some lowering springs with a panhard and you should be good to go!

turbo

Established Member
looks like im ordering new fittings and hoses from you soon :beer:

OP, nice choices on the mods, now get some lowering springs with a panhard and you should be good to go!

with the FRPP springs, do you need a panhard bar?

BrettR

Established Member
Do you have to drill holes to mount bobs oil seporator? I have the JLT seporator but doesn't seem to catch that much oil.
It's not a deal breaker if I have to drill but would rather not.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Steve@BAS

Established Member
Do you have to drill holes to mount bobs oil seporator? I have the JLT seporator but doesn't seem to catch that much oil.
It's not a deal breaker if I have to drill but would rather not.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

No drilling, factory threaded hole, kit comes with a new longer bolt to use. Very easy install :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread