Detroit Auto Show 2009 Pictures

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome pics! I love the Challenger in the second photo. That hood is straight out of the late '60s. :rockon:

mustang196718

Snake#796,The Rice Killer
Established Member
here's a few more.

saabairli4.jpg

acrviperbacklh4.jpg

corvettezr1zm1.jpg

fiskeraw9.jpg

r8backvb1.jpg

gt500et7.jpg

gt5002ht2.jpg

jaguarwc0.jpg

ViciousJay

Established Member
nice pics, but dont get me wrong but why do people go to this every year to see the same stuff... with like 5 new cars? :shrug:

mustang196718

Established Member
nice pics, but dont get me wrong but why do people go to this every year to see the same stuff... with like 5 new cars? :shrug:

very true, many of the same vehicles, but i got a free ride to go so i figured it was worth it. gave me a chance to use my camera again too, so it was worth it to me.

btw, thank you to everyone for all the compliments on the photos.

mustang196718

Established Member
I went up on the first day it was open to the public, and i'll post up the pics also instead of making a new thread. Just don't want to high jack your thread thats all

that's fine, i appreciate you asking first. wasn't quite sure what you were saying there originally, but it's perfectly okay with me if you post them.:burnout:

snake134

there's always some new cool stuff to see and do...random cars that split in half and a detailed views of hybrid engines....not to mention the awesome concepts and all the sweet rides you can sit in that you normally would not get the chance to

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
I just got back from the show tonight.

Took a ton of great photos. You've got some great shots there! That Benz was amazing looking.

Users who are viewing this thread