Dexter Season 6 tonight

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Anyone else freaking excited about the season premiere of season 6 tonight? It comes on at 9 on showtime. Unfortunately I don't have showtime so I'll have to find it online somewhere.

GTermi

Established Member
Yep, cant wait! Just checked right now to make sure my DVR is recording it so I dont miss it while I am at work tonight.

SemperFiMarine2

Established Member
The episode was leaked about 9 days ago, I was planning on just watching the premiere tonight, but I couldn't wait. So I downloaded it and just finished watching it. Looking forward to this season! Dexter is the man!

Defknotzero

Established Member
YES!!! I cannot wait. Season 5 was great. It was weird seeing "Zero Cool" from the movie hackers in that season.

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
I have not seen this where can I go to watch some of the seasons I dont want to start at the first one.

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Just watched the first episode of season 6. Pretty good, and Dexter is back to his old self. For anyone without showtime I found it on ch131 dot com. Good streaming quality, it was clear although a little small.

AdamSVT

Established Member
How was the quality while streaming?? Usually it sux...I just ordered showtime can't wait till 9!!!!!!!!!!!! Love dexter :)

Orange Dreamer

Established Member
I have not seen this where can I go to watch some of the seasons I dont want to start at the first one.

I think you have to watch it from the first season. They all grow on each other with charactor building and storyline. You would not understand season 6 as thoroughly by just watching it without the background of season's 1-5, IMO. Either way Dexter is the man and last nights episode was awesome! :rockon:

ViciousJay

Established Member
YES!!! I cannot wait. Season 5 was great. It was weird seeing "Zero Cool" from the movie hackers in that season.

it was terrible and the worst season, i have hype hopes it bounces back this season ecsp since Hall is now divorcing his wife (who plays his sister on the show) maybe they will bump her off

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I think you have to watch it from the first season. They all grow on each other with charactor building and storyline. You would not understand season 6 as thoroughly by just watching it without the background of season's 1-5, IMO. Either way Dexter is the man and last nights episode was awesome! :rockon:

+1

I got into Dexter right before season 5 started, caught a replay of an episode from season 4 and was hooked. Went to blockbuster and rented all 4 seasons, watched them through, and finished right before the start of season 5. Definitely one of my favorite shows.

Last night's episode was awesome, I just hate that I have to wait a week to see the next one.

Marc

Established Member
Well since I want to watch Season 6, can someone give me cliff notes on what happened in Season 5? I was overseas at the time. Really don't feel like renting Season 5 and spending the weekend to catch up.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Well since I want to watch Season 6, can someone give me cliff notes on what happened in Season 5? I was overseas at the time. Really don't feel like renting Season 5 and spending the weekend to catch up.

Main plot, group of old friends kidnap and rape blonde hair girls then kill them. Dex finds one guy, kills him, then finds a survivor still locked up in his house. She (Julia Stiles) wants revenge, so Dex and her end up tracking down all these guys and killing them, including a big time motivational speaker, Jordan Chase... "TAKE IT!" LOL Dex and the chick fall for each other while they are killing, and then after Jordan Chase is disposed of, the chick doesn't feel "it" for Dex any more and returns home to Wisconsin or something.

This season is based around religion.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Yeah, season 5 sucked. Of course, I don't know if anything wouldn't have sucked having to follow up season 4. Best season so far.

Sometimes to freak my wife out, I'll play "Venus" by Frankie Avalon

Blown 89

Established Member
I usually wait till the seasons is over before staring it.....they cliff hang too bad to have to wait an entire week for resolution.

Users who are viewing this thread